Four of us will be in Florence for just ONE DAY in November. I'd like to see most of the city's attractions in a day. So, wondering which of these options are the best:
1. Book a full-day guided bus tour, which includes Uffizi, Academia & others - 94 Euros
2. How about getting a private guide for the whole day to take us through the whole city? Will this be cheaper than paying 94/person x4 for the four of us for a bus tour?
3. Book a half-day tour which includes City tour + Uffizi (49 Euros). Then visit Academia on your own with a reserved ticket.
4. Book an introductory walking tour of the city (25 Euros) & then visit Academia, Uffizi & Medici Chapel on your own with reserved tickets.
Really confused! Help please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 B&Bs in Ireland
- 3 travel fan 220v?
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 8 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 9 Guide in Russia
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 21 Zadar or Sibenik
- 22 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 25 Rent a Car?
What's the best way to see Florence - Guided tour/ on your own?