Four of us will be in Florence for just ONE DAY in November. I'd like to see most of the city's attractions in a day. So, wondering which of these options are the best:
1. Book a full-day guided bus tour, which includes Uffizi, Academia & others - 94 Euros
2. How about getting a private guide for the whole day to take us through the whole city? Will this be cheaper than paying 94/person x4 for the four of us for a bus tour?
3. Book a half-day tour which includes City tour + Uffizi (49 Euros). Then visit Academia on your own with a reserved ticket.
4. Book an introductory walking tour of the city (25 Euros) & then visit Academia, Uffizi & Medici Chapel on your own with reserved tickets.
Really confused! Help please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Meteora for older folk
- 3 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 8 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 9 driving from prague to salzburg
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
What's the best way to see Florence - Guided tour/ on your own?