Four of us will be in Florence for just ONE DAY in November. I'd like to see most of the city's attractions in a day. So, wondering which of these options are the best:
1. Book a full-day guided bus tour, which includes Uffizi, Academia & others - 94 Euros
2. How about getting a private guide for the whole day to take us through the whole city? Will this be cheaper than paying 94/person x4 for the four of us for a bus tour?
3. Book a half-day tour which includes City tour + Uffizi (49 Euros). Then visit Academia on your own with a reserved ticket.
4. Book an introductory walking tour of the city (25 Euros) & then visit Academia, Uffizi & Medici Chapel on your own with reserved tickets.
Really confused! Help please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Moscow Favorites
- 3 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Guided Vatican Tours
- 15 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Ibiiza Spain
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Cartagena Spain
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
What's the best way to see Florence - Guided tour/ on your own?