Four of us will be in Florence for just ONE DAY in November. I'd like to see most of the city's attractions in a day. So, wondering which of these options are the best:
1. Book a full-day guided bus tour, which includes Uffizi, Academia & others - 94 Euros
2. How about getting a private guide for the whole day to take us through the whole city? Will this be cheaper than paying 94/person x4 for the four of us for a bus tour?
3. Book a half-day tour which includes City tour + Uffizi (49 Euros). Then visit Academia on your own with a reserved ticket.
4. Book an introductory walking tour of the city (25 Euros) & then visit Academia, Uffizi & Medici Chapel on your own with reserved tickets.
Really confused! Help please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남매직미러풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 9 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 14 travel around Spain
- 15 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 16 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 17 Restaurants
- 18 Bursa/Iznik
- 19 Confused on which train pass
- 20 Best of Norway
- 21 Brussels, Belgium
- 22 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 23 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 24 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 25 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
What's the best way to see Florence - Guided tour/ on your own?