Four of us will be in Florence for just ONE DAY in November. I'd like to see most of the city's attractions in a day. So, wondering which of these options are the best:
1. Book a full-day guided bus tour, which includes Uffizi, Academia & others - 94 Euros
2. How about getting a private guide for the whole day to take us through the whole city? Will this be cheaper than paying 94/person x4 for the four of us for a bus tour?
3. Book a half-day tour which includes City tour + Uffizi (49 Euros). Then visit Academia on your own with a reserved ticket.
4. Book an introductory walking tour of the city (25 Euros) & then visit Academia, Uffizi & Medici Chapel on your own with reserved tickets.
Really confused! Help please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 4 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 B&B in Ireland
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 9 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 10 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 11 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 12 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 13 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Alitala
- 16 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 17 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 21 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 22 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 23 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 24 Europe First Timers
- 25 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
What's the best way to see Florence - Guided tour/ on your own?