Four of us will be in Florence for just ONE DAY in November. I'd like to see most of the city's attractions in a day. So, wondering which of these options are the best:
1. Book a full-day guided bus tour, which includes Uffizi, Academia & others - 94 Euros
2. How about getting a private guide for the whole day to take us through the whole city? Will this be cheaper than paying 94/person x4 for the four of us for a bus tour?
3. Book a half-day tour which includes City tour + Uffizi (49 Euros). Then visit Academia on your own with a reserved ticket.
4. Book an introductory walking tour of the city (25 Euros) & then visit Academia, Uffizi & Medici Chapel on your own with reserved tickets.
Really confused! Help please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 4 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 Planning a European Trip
- 8 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 France & Italy, May or June
- 11 Ireland travel passport question
- 12 Tuscany 6 nights
- 13 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 16 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 17 San Sebastian
- 18 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 19 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 20 Lisbon trip report
- 21 restaurants in Marais district
- 22 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 25 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
What's the best way to see Florence - Guided tour/ on your own?