Four of us will be in Florence for just ONE DAY in November. I'd like to see most of the city's attractions in a day. So, wondering which of these options are the best:
1. Book a full-day guided bus tour, which includes Uffizi, Academia & others - 94 Euros
2. How about getting a private guide for the whole day to take us through the whole city? Will this be cheaper than paying 94/person x4 for the four of us for a bus tour?
3. Book a half-day tour which includes City tour + Uffizi (49 Euros). Then visit Academia on your own with a reserved ticket.
4. Book an introductory walking tour of the city (25 Euros) & then visit Academia, Uffizi & Medici Chapel on your own with reserved tickets.
Really confused! Help please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany family road trip help!
- 2 France, UK and Ireland
- 3 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 6 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Rouen Tour Companies
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 What do after Bernia Express?
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 First time in London
- 17 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 scotland
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 25 Barcelona
What's the best way to see Florence - Guided tour/ on your own?