Four of us will be in Florence for just ONE DAY in November. I'd like to see most of the city's attractions in a day. So, wondering which of these options are the best:
1. Book a full-day guided bus tour, which includes Uffizi, Academia & others - 94 Euros
2. How about getting a private guide for the whole day to take us through the whole city? Will this be cheaper than paying 94/person x4 for the four of us for a bus tour?
3. Book a half-day tour which includes City tour + Uffizi (49 Euros). Then visit Academia on your own with a reserved ticket.
4. Book an introductory walking tour of the city (25 Euros) & then visit Academia, Uffizi & Medici Chapel on your own with reserved tickets.
Really confused! Help please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 2 Scotland Trip Report
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 10 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 11 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 12 How the kids age calculated
- 13 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 14 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 15 Firt time VISA applicant
- 16 Uffizi Phone Number
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Aix Provence
- 20 Sintra
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Marseille vs. Genoa
What's the best way to see Florence - Guided tour/ on your own?