I'm flying into Paris then taking the train and bus to get to Liechtenstein. (That seems like the best way. Is it?) From there I want to end up in Venice but I can't figure out the best way to do it. I'm pretty open - bus, train, plane, even car if I can drive one way. (Car would be my preference but it seems like it's way too expensive.) Any suggestions for the easiest way to get down to Venice? Thanks!!
What's the best way to get from Liechtenstein to Venice Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iwango went…to Nice
- 2 Northern Europe in April-May
- 3 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 4 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 5 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 7 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 8 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 9 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 10 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 11 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 12 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 caroline_venezia
- 15 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 First time to Switzerland
- 22 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 23 Italy dolomites
- 24 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 25 First time Ireland trip