I'm flying into Paris then taking the train and bus to get to Liechtenstein. (That seems like the best way. Is it?) From there I want to end up in Venice but I can't figure out the best way to do it. I'm pretty open - bus, train, plane, even car if I can drive one way. (Car would be my preference but it seems like it's way too expensive.) Any suggestions for the easiest way to get down to Venice? Thanks!!
What's the best way to get from Liechtenstein to Venice Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in the UK
- 2 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 5 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 8 France in October
- 9 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 10 floods in Andalucia
- 11 Wines charted by flavor
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Airbnb scam
- 16 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 17 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 18 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 19 4 Months in Europe
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 22 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 23 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 24 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 25 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?