I'm flying into Paris then taking the train and bus to get to Liechtenstein. (That seems like the best way. Is it?) From there I want to end up in Venice but I can't figure out the best way to do it. I'm pretty open - bus, train, plane, even car if I can drive one way. (Car would be my preference but it seems like it's way too expensive.) Any suggestions for the easiest way to get down to Venice? Thanks!!
What's the best way to get from Liechtenstein to Venice Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 3 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 4 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 5 Norway 2014
- 6 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 8 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Reykjavik hotels
- 13 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 First Time to UK since 2001
- 18 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...