I'm looking for a train ride (no sightseeing in the middle) from these two cities during a day time. Any recommendation on how to go about purchasing the train fare online?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 2 Day trips from Marseilles
- 3 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 4 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 5 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 6 Excess insurance
- 7 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 8 Airfare from Los Angeles to London Heathrow on Air New Zealand
- 9 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 10 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 11 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 12 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 13 Croatia in 7 days
- 14 RHK's Fall escape
- 15 Need help in travel planning
- 16 London: Battle of the badges
- 17 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 18 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 19 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 20 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 21 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 24 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 25 Just booked Athens & Santorini