I'm looking for a train ride (no sightseeing in the middle) from these two cities during a day time. Any recommendation on how to go about purchasing the train fare online?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 5 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 6 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 7 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 8 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 9 Advices about our itiniary
- 10 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 13 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 14 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 15 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 16 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 17 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 18 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 19 Stroller in Europe
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 23 Car rental leaving Rome
- 24 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 25 Why Not Helsinki?