I'm looking for a train ride (no sightseeing in the middle) from these two cities during a day time. Any recommendation on how to go about purchasing the train fare online?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 2 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 3 A week in Paris
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 6 38 Days in Paris
- 7 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 10 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 Azores
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Sundays in Puglia
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Prague
- 23 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 24 What tips can you give about packing?
- 25 Sim Card Options