I'm looking for a train ride (no sightseeing in the middle) from these two cities during a day time. Any recommendation on how to go about purchasing the train fare online?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome FCO Sufficient Time??
- 2 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 3 Zurich to Milan
- 4 Zurich to Salo
- 5 Cities on the Danube
- 6 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 9 Trains through Germany
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 12 Age limit for car rental?
- 13 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 14 need help in our travel plan to Europe
- 15 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 16 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 17 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 18 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 19 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 20 Do we need a car?
- 21 Advice about Naples?
- 22 Paris -?- Rome
- 23 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 24 What clothes?
- 25 Airport Transfer Vienna