We would like to travel from Vernazza mid morning to Varenna. I understand we will need to change trains in Milan. Do we go through La Spezia or take the little train from CT to Genoa first?
What's the best train route from Vernazza (Cinque Terre) to (Lake Como)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 3 Central Europe itinerary
- 4 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 5 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 6 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 7 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 8 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 at what point should one get health insurance
- 12 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 13 Lucerne Switzerland
- 14 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Europe in December for 10 days
- 17 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 20 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 24 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years