We would like to travel from Vernazza mid morning to Varenna. I understand we will need to change trains in Milan. Do we go through La Spezia or take the little train from CT to Genoa first?
What's the best train route from Vernazza (Cinque Terre) to (Lake Como)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 2 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 3 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 4 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Italy
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 10 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 13 Positano, Italy
- 14 Nice Video about Poland
- 15 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 Vienna highlights
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 Estonia Amber