We would like to travel from Vernazza mid morning to Varenna. I understand we will need to change trains in Milan. Do we go through La Spezia or take the little train from CT to Genoa first?
What's the best train route from Vernazza (Cinque Terre) to (Lake Como)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 2 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 3 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 4 3 weeks in Europe
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 London and Where Else in late December?
- 7 Matisse at Tate
- 8 Ireland Southwest
- 9 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 10 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 11 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 12 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 13 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 14 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 15 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 16 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 17 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 18 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 21 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 22 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 23 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton