I'll start: 1) cute little tea spoons w/ colorful handles...found in the Marais.
2) A classic Hermes carre plisse. Ok, your turn now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 2 French election
- 3 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 4 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 5 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 6 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 7 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 8 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 9 Italy in 11 Days
- 10 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 11 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 12 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 13 3 week trip with children
- 14 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 19 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 20 test
- 21 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Vatican City questions
- 24 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 25 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.