I'll start: 1) cute little tea spoons w/ colorful handles...found in the Marais.
2) A classic Hermes carre plisse. Ok, your turn now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 4 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 Christmas Week in London
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Too much for one day?
- 11 Travel WiFi - France
- 12 Italy for the first time
- 13 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 14 RFID Protection
- 15 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 17 Germany and Austria trip report
- 18 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 19 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 20 London Itinerary and Questions
- 21 Beaches in Southern France
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 24 Ali
- 25 Paris to Ramstein