Is there a specific brand of chocolate in Belgium that is said to be the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 2 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 11 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 13 Help me make this possible!
- 14 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 London is it worth it?
- 21 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 22 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 25 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?