I have found this article on Poltava, Ukraine: http://www.poltavatravel.com/things-to-do-in-poltava-ukraine/
Those of you who have been there, what else would you add to that list, coz I am kinda bored, but still going to stay here for a week or so.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 3 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 4 12 days in Austria
- 5 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 6 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 7 Amsterdam in August
- 8 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 9 Pompeii luggage storage
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 11 What about Basque Country?
- 12 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 13 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 14 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 15 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 16 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 17 Charles Degaulle question
- 18 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 19 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 20 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 21 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 22 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 23 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 24 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 25 Iceland in July