I ask because, now that I have finished my trip report from this October, I am planning a trip to Spain for next year.
I was looking at three hotels in Madrid and finally decided on one. On Nov 1, it was 505E w/bkfst. When I went to book it on 11/12 it had gone to 558E + 15E pp for bkfst.
Default to Plan B. This had been 525E + 10E pp for bkfst. It was now 610E + 11E pp.
Plan C, which I booked, showed prices as follows: Fri 90E, Sat 90E, Sun 110E, Mon 140E + 12E pp for bkfst.
I find it interesting that the rate for Mon, 12/15 is so much higher than for Friday 12/12.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 4 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 5 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 6 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 11 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 driving from prague to salzburg
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 21 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 22 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)