I ask because, now that I have finished my trip report from this October, I am planning a trip to Spain for next year.
I was looking at three hotels in Madrid and finally decided on one. On Nov 1, it was 505E w/bkfst. When I went to book it on 11/12 it had gone to 558E + 15E pp for bkfst.
Default to Plan B. This had been 525E + 10E pp for bkfst. It was now 610E + 11E pp.
Plan C, which I booked, showed prices as follows: Fri 90E, Sat 90E, Sun 110E, Mon 140E + 12E pp for bkfst.
I find it interesting that the rate for Mon, 12/15 is so much higher than for Friday 12/12.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I forgot my international driver permit
- 2 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 3 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 4 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 5 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 6 Rome Airport Question!
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 9 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 10 Prague old town
- 11 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 12 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 13 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 14 Ordering in a Deli
- 15 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 20 free days of Europe
- 18 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 19 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 20 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 21 International Friends Tour
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Walking Scotland
- 24 Help with itinerary
- 25 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?