I ask because, now that I have finished my trip report from this October, I am planning a trip to Spain for next year.
I was looking at three hotels in Madrid and finally decided on one. On Nov 1, it was 505E w/bkfst. When I went to book it on 11/12 it had gone to 558E + 15E pp for bkfst.
Default to Plan B. This had been 525E + 10E pp for bkfst. It was now 610E + 11E pp.
Plan C, which I booked, showed prices as follows: Fri 90E, Sat 90E, Sun 110E, Mon 140E + 12E pp for bkfst.
I find it interesting that the rate for Mon, 12/15 is so much higher than for Friday 12/12.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking about the Fjords
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 4 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 5 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 8 Globus Iberian Tour
- 9 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 10 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 11 base for Andalucia
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Italy travel plan help
- 14 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 17 Budapest Card
- 18 Tracking the Weather
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 road trip through scotland
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus