I ask because, now that I have finished my trip report from this October, I am planning a trip to Spain for next year.
I was looking at three hotels in Madrid and finally decided on one. On Nov 1, it was 505E w/bkfst. When I went to book it on 11/12 it had gone to 558E + 15E pp for bkfst.
Default to Plan B. This had been 525E + 10E pp for bkfst. It was now 610E + 11E pp.
Plan C, which I booked, showed prices as follows: Fri 90E, Sat 90E, Sun 110E, Mon 140E + 12E pp for bkfst.
I find it interesting that the rate for Mon, 12/15 is so much higher than for Friday 12/12.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 3 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 4 Iceland itinerary help
- 5 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 8 Hertz Never Lost
- 9 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 10 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 11 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 12 2 Days in Bologna
- 13 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 14 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 17 First Time Europe Trip
- 18 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 19 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 20 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 21 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 22 Cordoba or Granada?
- 23 Hostel Advice
- 24 Munich, Germany
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?