I ask because, now that I have finished my trip report from this October, I am planning a trip to Spain for next year.
I was looking at three hotels in Madrid and finally decided on one. On Nov 1, it was 505E w/bkfst. When I went to book it on 11/12 it had gone to 558E + 15E pp for bkfst.
Default to Plan B. This had been 525E + 10E pp for bkfst. It was now 610E + 11E pp.
Plan C, which I booked, showed prices as follows: Fri 90E, Sat 90E, Sun 110E, Mon 140E + 12E pp for bkfst.
I find it interesting that the rate for Mon, 12/15 is so much higher than for Friday 12/12.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 2 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 3 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 4 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 5 Small detour from Paris
- 6 Sicily or Rome
- 7 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 8 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 9 Italy
- 10 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 11 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 12 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 13 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 14 When and how to book for a trip?
- 15 Provence to Nice driving
- 16 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 17 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 18 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 21 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 24 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 25 Plug ins for London and Paris