I ask because, now that I have finished my trip report from this October, I am planning a trip to Spain for next year.
I was looking at three hotels in Madrid and finally decided on one. On Nov 1, it was 505E w/bkfst. When I went to book it on 11/12 it had gone to 558E + 15E pp for bkfst.
Default to Plan B. This had been 525E + 10E pp for bkfst. It was now 610E + 11E pp.
Plan C, which I booked, showed prices as follows: Fri 90E, Sat 90E, Sun 110E, Mon 140E + 12E pp for bkfst.
I find it interesting that the rate for Mon, 12/15 is so much higher than for Friday 12/12.
What's Happening in Madrid in October 2012?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in December for 10 days
- 2 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 3 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 4 Italy - unusually so
- 5 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 6 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 7 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 8 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 9 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 10 England/EPL family vacation
- 11 4 Months in Europe
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 15 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 16 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 17 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 18 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 19 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 20 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 21 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 24 London city Best option for transit
- 25 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen