I ask because, now that I have finished my trip report from this October, I am planning a trip to Spain for next year.
I was looking at three hotels in Madrid and finally decided on one. On Nov 1, it was 505E w/bkfst. When I went to book it on 11/12 it had gone to 558E + 15E pp for bkfst.
Default to Plan B. This had been 525E + 10E pp for bkfst. It was now 610E + 11E pp.
Plan C, which I booked, showed prices as follows: Fri 90E, Sat 90E, Sun 110E, Mon 140E + 12E pp for bkfst.
I find it interesting that the rate for Mon, 12/15 is so much higher than for Friday 12/12.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the Black Forest
- 2 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 Itinerary help please!
- 5 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 Croatia couples itinerary
- 9 Barcelona to Morocco
- 10 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 11 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 12 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 13 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 14 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 15 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Ireland driving itinerary
- 18 Spain in November
- 19 Day trips from Uzes
- 20 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 21 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 22 Laundry - Ireland?
- 23 AVE train tickets questions.
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 Istanbul - Would you go there?