I ask because, now that I have finished my trip report from this October, I am planning a trip to Spain for next year.
I was looking at three hotels in Madrid and finally decided on one. On Nov 1, it was 505E w/bkfst. When I went to book it on 11/12 it had gone to 558E + 15E pp for bkfst.
Default to Plan B. This had been 525E + 10E pp for bkfst. It was now 610E + 11E pp.
Plan C, which I booked, showed prices as follows: Fri 90E, Sat 90E, Sun 110E, Mon 140E + 12E pp for bkfst.
I find it interesting that the rate for Mon, 12/15 is so much higher than for Friday 12/12.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 2 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 3 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 4 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 5 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 6 A week driving in Bavaria
- 7 9 Days in Portugal!
- 8 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Hiking Dolomites
- 11 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 12 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 13 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 14 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 15 RHK's Fall escape
- 16 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 17 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 18 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 19 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 20 Rungis market Paris
- 21 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 22 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 23 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 24 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 25 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands