I ask because, now that I have finished my trip report from this October, I am planning a trip to Spain for next year.
I was looking at three hotels in Madrid and finally decided on one. On Nov 1, it was 505E w/bkfst. When I went to book it on 11/12 it had gone to 558E + 15E pp for bkfst.
Default to Plan B. This had been 525E + 10E pp for bkfst. It was now 610E + 11E pp.
Plan C, which I booked, showed prices as follows: Fri 90E, Sat 90E, Sun 110E, Mon 140E + 12E pp for bkfst.
I find it interesting that the rate for Mon, 12/15 is so much higher than for Friday 12/12.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Electrical Power Conversion
- 3 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 4 Douro Valley in January?
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 7 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 8 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 16 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 17 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 18 Paris to Italy
- 19 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 20 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 23 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 24 Barcelona alternative
- 25 wondering if this trip too ambitious