I ask because, now that I have finished my trip report from this October, I am planning a trip to Spain for next year.
I was looking at three hotels in Madrid and finally decided on one. On Nov 1, it was 505E w/bkfst. When I went to book it on 11/12 it had gone to 558E + 15E pp for bkfst.
Default to Plan B. This had been 525E + 10E pp for bkfst. It was now 610E + 11E pp.
Plan C, which I booked, showed prices as follows: Fri 90E, Sat 90E, Sun 110E, Mon 140E + 12E pp for bkfst.
I find it interesting that the rate for Mon, 12/15 is so much higher than for Friday 12/12.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 3 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 4 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Spain in December
- 14 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 15 cheap food in london
- 16 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 17 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 18 Eating Indian In London
- 19 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 20 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 Sundays in Puglia
- 23 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 24 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 25 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada