I ask because, now that I have finished my trip report from this October, I am planning a trip to Spain for next year.
I was looking at three hotels in Madrid and finally decided on one. On Nov 1, it was 505E w/bkfst. When I went to book it on 11/12 it had gone to 558E + 15E pp for bkfst.
Default to Plan B. This had been 525E + 10E pp for bkfst. It was now 610E + 11E pp.
Plan C, which I booked, showed prices as follows: Fri 90E, Sat 90E, Sun 110E, Mon 140E + 12E pp for bkfst.
I find it interesting that the rate for Mon, 12/15 is so much higher than for Friday 12/12.
What's Happening in Madrid in October 2012?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 2 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Travel with Teens
- 5 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 6 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Reims for a day
- 11 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 12 I think this is a scam!
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 16 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 17 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 20 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 21 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 What are the best places to see in England
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Indus Tours in Turkey