We have friends there, and were just wondering whether the strikes are having any real effect on travel, etc. Anyone there now who can report?
What's happening in France with the strikes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 2 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 3 caroline_venezia
- 4 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 5 Budget family trip to Europe
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 9 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 12 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 13 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 14 Italy trip questions
- 15 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 16 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 17 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 18 Museums in Berlin
- 19 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 21 Pyrenees logistics
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 24 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 25 Taormina to Palermo