I've been watching the web cam for Dam Square in Amstedam, and there is some kind of celebration going on. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아바카라《⇔ ＲＵＮ７７３.ＣＯＭ ⇔》아시아바카라
- 2 〔™〕【 OWE82.COM 】〔™〕صحيا블랙잭카지노
- 3 아시안바카라【下】 ＹＴＥ64.ＣＯＭ 【下】아시안바카라
- 4 Munich hotel options
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia Herzegovina in September
- 6 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 7 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 8 21 day from milan to prague
- 9 Swiss Transport Questions
- 10 Belgium in September
- 11 London theater recommendation(s)
- 12 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 13 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 14 Our Paris plans
- 15 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 16 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 17 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 18 Rome apt or 2-star hotel near Trastevere
- 19 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 20 London train and hotel information?
- 21 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 22 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 23 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 24 Portmouth, Devon, & Cornwall
- 25 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?