I've been watching the web cam for Dam Square in Amstedam, and there is some kind of celebration going on. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 2 6 nights in Dublin
- 3 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 4 Japan or Italy next spring
- 5 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 6 how to get from cdg to dordogne area?
- 7 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 10 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 11 Travel help laundary
- 12 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 13 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 14 Train tickets in Europe
- 15 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 16 Beaune train station rental car return
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 19 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 20 Seafari Boat Tour
- 21 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 22 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 23 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 24 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 25 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?