I've been watching the web cam for Dam Square in Amstedam, and there is some kind of celebration going on. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French towns in autumn
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 4 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 5 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 8 Ireland - Small Group Tours
- 9 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 10 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 11 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 12 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 13 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 14 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 15 Recommendations for one last night in Barcelona
- 16 france
- 17 London/Newcastle trip
- 18 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 19 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 20 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 21 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 22 Which area to stay in when in Rome?
- 23 My summer in Paris
- 24 Turkey - Car Rental
- 25 Help - Paris or Rome in December?