I've been watching the web cam for Dam Square in Amstedam, and there is some kind of celebration going on. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 5 Help with Ireland Trip
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Cappadocia in June
- 8 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 9 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 10 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 11 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 12 Ibiiza Spain
- 13 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 14 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 15 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 16 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 19 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 22 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 23 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 24 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood