I've been watching the web cam for Dam Square in Amstedam, and there is some kind of celebration going on. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 2 French lavender and cottages
- 3 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 4 One quick week -- where in France?
- 5 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 6 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 7 3 days with a Swindon base
- 8 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 9 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 baltic capitals
- 12 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 13 Major quake in central Itay
- 14 Brugge or Ghent?
- 15 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 16 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 17 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 18 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 19 Local markets in Italy
- 20 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 21 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 22 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 23 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 24 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 25 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London