I've been watching the web cam for Dam Square in Amstedam, and there is some kind of celebration going on. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 2 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 3 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 4 Alhambra
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 7 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 8 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 9 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 13 Italy weather last week of March.
- 14 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 15 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 16 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 17 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 18 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 19 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 20 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 21 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 22 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 23 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 24 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 25 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??