I've been watching the web cam for Dam Square in Amstedam, and there is some kind of celebration going on. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sienna with kids
- 2 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 3 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 4 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 5 Classical Music in Milan
- 6 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 7 8 days in switzerland
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 10 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 11 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 13 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 14 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 15 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 16 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 17 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 18 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 19 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 24 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 25 Lake Maggiore