We're in Athens for an all-day cruise stop from 8a to 11pm! We last visited about 15 years ago (for 3 nights) so have seen the major tourist sites. What should we see now? I'm thinking of the new Acropolis Museum...and walking around the Anafiotika neighborhood...but what else should we do...walk...see... Any favorite restaurants...shops? Should we eat dinner in Piraeus or get back on the ship? I know Greeks typically dine around 10p...which is too late for us and returning to the ship.
P.S. I also considered taking the fast boat to Aegina and touring that island for the day. Comments/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seine river cruise help
- 2 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 3 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 4 a starting itinerary
- 5 London theatre
- 6 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 7 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 8 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 9 Opera in Prague
- 10 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 11 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 12 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 13 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 14 overnight ferries?
- 15 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 16 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 17 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 18 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 19 England/Scotland in January?
- 20 10 Days in Tuscany
- 21 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 22 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 23 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 24 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?
- 25 What time for early flight to Heathrow