We're in Athens for an all-day cruise stop from 8a to 11pm! We last visited about 15 years ago (for 3 nights) so have seen the major tourist sites. What should we see now? I'm thinking of the new Acropolis Museum...and walking around the Anafiotika neighborhood...but what else should we do...walk...see... Any favorite restaurants...shops? Should we eat dinner in Piraeus or get back on the ship? I know Greeks typically dine around 10p...which is too late for us and returning to the ship.
P.S. I also considered taking the fast boat to Aegina and touring that island for the day. Comments/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 2 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 3 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany
- 8 6 nights in Dublin
- 9 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 10 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 11 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 12 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 13 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 14 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 15 Stamp from consulate instead of student visa?
- 16 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 17 Venice: Shopping Question
- 18 Provence planning
- 19 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 20 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 21 A wonderful month in France
- 22 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Galway - Walk to Pubs
- 25 Provence Planning Help