We're in Athens for an all-day cruise stop from 8a to 11pm! We last visited about 15 years ago (for 3 nights) so have seen the major tourist sites. What should we see now? I'm thinking of the new Acropolis Museum...and walking around the Anafiotika neighborhood...but what else should we do...walk...see... Any favorite restaurants...shops? Should we eat dinner in Piraeus or get back on the ship? I know Greeks typically dine around 10p...which is too late for us and returning to the ship.
P.S. I also considered taking the fast boat to Aegina and touring that island for the day. Comments/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 2 Belgium advice
- 3 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 4 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 5 Amalfi or Positano
- 6 Party venues North London
- 7 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 8 Rome to Positano
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 14 Carbohydrate element is a varied mixture of carbohydrates
- 15 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 16 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 19 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 20 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 21 http://tophealthysolutions.com/lightstrike-360-tactical-flashlight/
- 22 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 23 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website