We're in Athens for an all-day cruise stop from 8a to 11pm! We last visited about 15 years ago (for 3 nights) so have seen the major tourist sites. What should we see now? I'm thinking of the new Acropolis Museum...and walking around the Anafiotika neighborhood...but what else should we do...walk...see... Any favorite restaurants...shops? Should we eat dinner in Piraeus or get back on the ship? I know Greeks typically dine around 10p...which is too late for us and returning to the ship.
P.S. I also considered taking the fast boat to Aegina and touring that island for the day. Comments/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 3 dermis from untimely opening historic
- 4 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 5 Yummy Swiss bites
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 8 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 9 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 10 Where to stop along the way
- 11 spanish winery region(s)
- 12 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 13 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 14 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 15 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 16 December in Deutschland
- 17 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 18 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 19 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 20 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 23 Two weeks in France
- 24 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 25 Best International Sim Card