We're in Athens for an all-day cruise stop from 8a to 11pm! We last visited about 15 years ago (for 3 nights) so have seen the major tourist sites. What should we see now? I'm thinking of the new Acropolis Museum...and walking around the Anafiotika neighborhood...but what else should we do...walk...see... Any favorite restaurants...shops? Should we eat dinner in Piraeus or get back on the ship? I know Greeks typically dine around 10p...which is too late for us and returning to the ship.
P.S. I also considered taking the fast boat to Aegina and touring that island for the day. Comments/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 2 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 3 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 4 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 5 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 6 Must do/see in Rome
- 7 Travel in England and Scotland
- 8 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 9 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 10 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 11 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 12 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 13 Groupon Tours
- 14 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 15 St. Petersburg plus
- 16 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 17 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 18 Baltic Sea Ports of Call and suggested Tour Guides
- 19 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 20 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 21 Georges - Pompidou center
- 22 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 23 Spain vacation itinerary suggestions
- 24 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 25 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???