We're in Athens for an all-day cruise stop from 8a to 11pm! We last visited about 15 years ago (for 3 nights) so have seen the major tourist sites. What should we see now? I'm thinking of the new Acropolis Museum...and walking around the Anafiotika neighborhood...but what else should we do...walk...see... Any favorite restaurants...shops? Should we eat dinner in Piraeus or get back on the ship? I know Greeks typically dine around 10p...which is too late for us and returning to the ship.
P.S. I also considered taking the fast boat to Aegina and touring that island for the day. Comments/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Acorn TV
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Athens
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Transportation from Brno train station
- 16 Budapest & Prague
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Paris day trips August
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary