We're in Athens for an all-day cruise stop from 8a to 11pm! We last visited about 15 years ago (for 3 nights) so have seen the major tourist sites. What should we see now? I'm thinking of the new Acropolis Museum...and walking around the Anafiotika neighborhood...but what else should we do...walk...see... Any favorite restaurants...shops? Should we eat dinner in Piraeus or get back on the ship? I know Greeks typically dine around 10p...which is too late for us and returning to the ship.
P.S. I also considered taking the fast boat to Aegina and touring that island for the day. Comments/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 2 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 3 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 4 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 Holiday in Austria
- 9 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 Switzerland in mid-April
- 18 sfo to europe
- 19 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 20 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Car rental leaving Rome
- 25 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!