I want to book 4 nights in Old Town Prague and just wondering what you would recommend? Price is not really an issue, just looking for something unique, in a great location. Perhaps, even somewhere haunted (which I realize is common in Old Town!)
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland and London 21 days
- 2 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 3 Rome to venice
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 6 Chamonix to Paris
- 7 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 8 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 9 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 13 help with Italy itinerary
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 20 Praiana to Positano
- 21 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 22 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 23 Venice
- 24 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 25 A new species of Homo Sapien??