I want to book 4 nights in Old Town Prague and just wondering what you would recommend? Price is not really an issue, just looking for something unique, in a great location. Perhaps, even somewhere haunted (which I realize is common in Old Town!)
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 2 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 3 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 4 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 5 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 6 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 7 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 8 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 9 Relaxing destinations?
- 10 Tips question
- 11 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 12 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 13 Advice about Naples?
- 14 tipping
- 15 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 16 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 17 Sorrento or Positano
- 18 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 19 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 20 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 21 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 22 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 23 What clothes?
- 24 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 25 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help