I want to book 4 nights in Old Town Prague and just wondering what you would recommend? Price is not really an issue, just looking for something unique, in a great location. Perhaps, even somewhere haunted (which I realize is common in Old Town!)
Thanks for your help!
What's are the top hotels Old Town Prague?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 4 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 10 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 11 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 12 10 days in England
- 13 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 14 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 15 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 16 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 17 Drawing courses in Paris
- 18 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 23 Cannes >> Corsica
- 24 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?