I want to book 4 nights in Old Town Prague and just wondering what you would recommend? Price is not really an issue, just looking for something unique, in a great location. Perhaps, even somewhere haunted (which I realize is common in Old Town!)
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 4 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 5 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 6 Where to from Verona
- 7 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 8 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 11 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Train passes
- 16 RENFE error message during payment
- 17 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 18 Munich-6 days in September
- 19 My First Trip to Europe...
- 20 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 21 Europe itinerary
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 Europe itinerary review
- 24 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau