I want to book 4 nights in Old Town Prague and just wondering what you would recommend? Price is not really an issue, just looking for something unique, in a great location. Perhaps, even somewhere haunted (which I realize is common in Old Town!)
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from ravenna to parma
- 2 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 3 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 4 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 7 Madrid city centre?
- 8 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 9 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 10 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 11 counselling in West London
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 16 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 17 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 18 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 19 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 20 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 21 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 22 Stonehenge and Bath
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne