I am still trying to decide on an itinerary for my upcoming (last minute!) Italy trip, and would love to know how some of you would spend your time in my situation.
Details: Landing in Rome on 9/11 to meet my husband who is wrapping up a business trip, then staying a total of 4 nights in Chianti in 2 different towns... I don't prefer 2 night stays but we are receiving hospitality at a couple wineries because my husband is in the industry. Details:
9/13-15: 2 nights in southern Chianti (small town called Castelnuovo Berardenga)
9/15-17: 2 nights Greve in Chianti
9/17-21: 4 nights, What to do????**
** haven't yet booked our return ticket, so location is flexible
We have visited Italy once before and spent time in Chianti, Siena, Florence, Cinque Terre and Venice. We loved it all. I'm leaning towards spending our final 4 nights all in once place rather than adding two more 2 night stays. Would like it to be near an airport for ease of departure on the 21st.
If the choice was yours how would you spend these nights? Thanks for any inspiration you can share!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET@ password Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 WEBROOT @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 9 10 days in London in early December
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 tickets for Wimbledon
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 retruning to US with souveniers
- 19 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Italy in January?
- 22 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 23 Iceland rental camper company
- 24 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning