Today we booked the last part of our trip in August...Berlin! We will spend 5 nights staying at the Ibis Berlin Potsdamer Platz.
I have come up with a list of attractions we would like to see while we are in Berlin. I am also looking for some input on what fodorites think are the MUST SEES/what they would recommend out of the list for our first visit.
East side gallery
Potsdamer Place shopping
Is this too much for our 4 full days? Are there any 'hidden gems' of Berlin that we should go and see? Also where are the best nightlife spots near to where we are staying? We would love to be able to get a nice dinner (it will be our anniversary in Berlin ) and go out for a few drinks after!
A bit of background (in case you haven't read my other posts) we are a young couple in our early 20s, we will be visiting Paris, Amsterdam and Prague also on this trip. We LOVE trying new food, exploring new places and i love amazing architecture also.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 5 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 20 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 25 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist