Today we booked the last part of our trip in August...Berlin! We will spend 5 nights staying at the Ibis Berlin Potsdamer Platz.
I have come up with a list of attractions we would like to see while we are in Berlin. I am also looking for some input on what fodorites think are the MUST SEES/what they would recommend out of the list for our first visit.
East side gallery
Potsdamer Place shopping
Is this too much for our 4 full days? Are there any 'hidden gems' of Berlin that we should go and see? Also where are the best nightlife spots near to where we are staying? We would love to be able to get a nice dinner (it will be our anniversary in Berlin ) and go out for a few drinks after!
A bit of background (in case you haven't read my other posts) we are a young couple in our early 20s, we will be visiting Paris, Amsterdam and Prague also on this trip. We LOVE trying new food, exploring new places and i love amazing architecture also.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 2 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 3 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 8 Praiano
- 9 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 10 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Chamonix to Paris
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 17 Scotland and London 21 days
- 18 Rome to venice
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 21 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 22 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 23 Ireland itinerary help please
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona