Have London wedding in July, 2015. Am thinking of a week in Milan and the Lakes, as I finally have a good chuck of Marriott points to use for 5 days in Milan. Would stay 2 nights in Lake Como as well. But, to make the trip work, I'd need to go in mid-July, with probably Lake Como on a Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday. I'm wondering if this is madness because of the crowds and/or the heat?
What would Milan/Lake Como be like in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 2 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 5 Europe in winter
- 6 Florence Hotel Advice
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 9 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 10 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Airbnb scam
- 13 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 14 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 15 Viator.com in Turkey
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Scottish Passport
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 20 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 21 Two Days in Prague
- 22 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Can you help me make calls in Italy?