Hi my husband and I are taking our 3 teenagers to London and England in December. We have family here and will be doing family stuff. However we would like suggestions on where to take them for 2 weeks in Europe. Is it best to ski, if so where, or head to Croatian coast, or Turkey, Greece ? Budget is moderate, experiences are the key.. Very active people. Thanks
What where how
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Lisbon
- 2 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 3 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 4 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 5 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 6 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 7 Napoli logistics
- 8 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 9 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 10 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 11 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 12 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 13 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 15 Florence during Holy Week
- 16 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 17 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 18 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 19 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 20 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 22 Train tickets France and Spain
- 23 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 24 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 25 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.