Hi my husband and I are taking our 3 teenagers to London and England in December. We have family here and will be doing family stuff. However we would like suggestions on where to take them for 2 weeks in Europe. Is it best to ski, if so where, or head to Croatian coast, or Turkey, Greece ? Budget is moderate, experiences are the key.. Very active people. Thanks
What where how
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in switzerland
- 2 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 3 Ireland train system: first class??
- 4 Barcelona and places around
- 5 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 6 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 7 Cookware in France
- 8 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 9 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 10 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 13 apartment
- 14 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 15 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 16 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 17 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 18 Wine tour in Chianti
- 19 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 20 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 21 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 22 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 23 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 25 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam