Hi my husband and I are taking our 3 teenagers to London and England in December. We have family here and will be doing family stuff. However we would like suggestions on where to take them for 2 weeks in Europe. Is it best to ski, if so where, or head to Croatian coast, or Turkey, Greece ? Budget is moderate, experiences are the key.. Very active people. Thanks
What where how
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 3 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 4 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 5 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 13 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 14 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 15 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 16 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 17 Gargano Promontory
- 18 London neighborhood suggestions
- 19 Bologna tips
- 20 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 21 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 22 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 23 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 24 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 25 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person