Hi my husband and I are taking our 3 teenagers to London and England in December. We have family here and will be doing family stuff. However we would like suggestions on where to take them for 2 weeks in Europe. Is it best to ski, if so where, or head to Croatian coast, or Turkey, Greece ? Budget is moderate, experiences are the key.. Very active people. Thanks
What where how
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London to Paris
- 2 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 3 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 4 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 5 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 6 5am arrival in Dublin
- 7 London tube
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 London hotel
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 London day trips, especially castles
- 22 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 23 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 24 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 25 Owners Direct Rentals?