We will be traveling April 15-25, 2010 in Ireland and are wondering what type of clothing to bring. I see the averages are in the mid 40's. I am from Minnesota so I am use to really cold temps (and 40's will feel warm after this winter!). Would a thick zip up hoodie and puffer vest be sufficient for warmth during that time? I plan to pack light. Pair of jeans, long sleeve tees, zip hoodie, puffer vest, scarf, mittens, hat. Does anyone have any thing else I should add? This is my first time to Europe so not entirely sure what to expect. Thanks!
What type of clothing to bring to Ireland in mid-April
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 7 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Belgium
- 21 Navigo Decouverte
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 24 More help with housing in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?