Need help here from singapore.. I have planned to travel to Swiss [ For 10 days] and Italy [ 6 days] from 2nd until 18th of july
While i am in luzern for 3 days i would like to visit mt rigi , mt Titlis & Mt Pilatus on three
days and then followed by Schilthron and Jungfra** from interlaken
Could someone recommend or suggest me as i am travelling with my wife and 25 month old . What is a must to carry to these places?
Especially on the snowy mountains titlis & jungfra** what type of shoes are required if we would like to play.
Is there a place @ the top where we can rent shoes if required
Any sugegstion would be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 K-Day
- 2 UK Visa Help
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Skye to Edinburgh
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 7 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 10 Spain in December
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 Help required with Itinerary
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 19 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 20 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 23 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 24 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 25 How early in the spring to visit London & England?