Need help here from singapore.. I have planned to travel to Swiss [ For 10 days] and Italy [ 6 days] from 2nd until 18th of july
While i am in luzern for 3 days i would like to visit mt rigi , mt Titlis & Mt Pilatus on three
days and then followed by Schilthron and Jungfra** from interlaken
Could someone recommend or suggest me as i am travelling with my wife and 25 month old . What is a must to carry to these places?
Especially on the snowy mountains titlis & jungfra** what type of shoes are required if we would like to play.
Is there a place @ the top where we can rent shoes if required
Any sugegstion would be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 7 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 Greek Village
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 13 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Berlin
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 20 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 PARIS
- 25 One free day in Barcelona