Need help here from singapore.. I have planned to travel to Swiss [ For 10 days] and Italy [ 6 days] from 2nd until 18th of july
While i am in luzern for 3 days i would like to visit mt rigi , mt Titlis & Mt Pilatus on three
days and then followed by Schilthron and Jungfra** from interlaken
Could someone recommend or suggest me as i am travelling with my wife and 25 month old . What is a must to carry to these places?
Especially on the snowy mountains titlis & jungfra** what type of shoes are required if we would like to play.
Is there a place @ the top where we can rent shoes if required
Any sugegstion would be helpful
What Type of Clothes and Shoes Required
- 1 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 4 Do and don't, eating in France
- 5 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 6 Places to visit from London
- 7 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 8 Getting the best our of Europe
- 9 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 10 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 11 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 12 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 13 Paris museums free admission
- 14 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 15 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 16 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 17 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 18 Spain with kids
- 19 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 20 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 21 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 22 Meeting up at CDG
- 23 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 24 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 25 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?