Need help here from singapore.. I have planned to travel to Swiss [ For 10 days] and Italy [ 6 days] from 2nd until 18th of july
While i am in luzern for 3 days i would like to visit mt rigi , mt Titlis & Mt Pilatus on three
days and then followed by Schilthron and Jungfra** from interlaken
Could someone recommend or suggest me as i am travelling with my wife and 25 month old . What is a must to carry to these places?
Especially on the snowy mountains titlis & jungfra** what type of shoes are required if we would like to play.
Is there a place @ the top where we can rent shoes if required
Any sugegstion would be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 International Flight Question
- 20 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 21 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 22 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 23 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 24 Luggage Storage
- 25 LIsbon