Need help here from singapore.. I have planned to travel to Swiss [ For 10 days] and Italy [ 6 days] from 2nd until 18th of july
While i am in luzern for 3 days i would like to visit mt rigi , mt Titlis & Mt Pilatus on three
days and then followed by Schilthron and Jungfra** from interlaken
Could someone recommend or suggest me as i am travelling with my wife and 25 month old . What is a must to carry to these places?
Especially on the snowy mountains titlis & jungfra** what type of shoes are required if we would like to play.
Is there a place @ the top where we can rent shoes if required
Any sugegstion would be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 3 월드카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 4 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 7 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 8 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 9 Valencia Spain
- 10 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 11 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 12 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 13 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 14 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 15 Visiting Zurich
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 19 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 20 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 21 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 22 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 23 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 24 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 25 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions