Next week my daughter, who is visiting the University of Leipzig, has to get from there to Uhlandstrasse 188-189 in Berlin. What trains will she have to take?
thanks so much for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 hill of crosses
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Planning A trip
- 6 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 9 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 12 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 20 Austria Trip Report
- 21 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help