Next week my daughter, who is visiting the University of Leipzig, has to get from there to Uhlandstrasse 188-189 in Berlin. What trains will she have to take?
thanks so much for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 4 French Riviera
- 5 Southern Italy
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 9 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 England in a week - what's realistic
- 12 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 16 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 17 Ireland driving itinerary
- 18 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 19 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 20 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 21 gare de nord
- 22 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 23 Barcelona extension
- 24 Our time in Rome
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...