We are a family of six (four kids 9-16) travelling to France in March. We are spending 6 days in Paris, three days in Amboise and are wanting to stay in or around Nantes for a few days. We will have a car and are hoping to explore a bit of that area from that home base. We will be carrying on to Lorient for a soccer match as a next stop, then onto Normandy to see the D-day beaches. We are hesitant to stay in the city of Nantes given it's size and wondering if there is a smaller town nearby you could recommend that we should stay.
What town to stay in near Nantes, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 4 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 5 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Prague - Tram #22
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 Location of hotel in Rome
- 21 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 22 Need advice for this
- 23 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?