We are a family of six (four kids 9-16) travelling to France in March. We are spending 6 days in Paris, three days in Amboise and are wanting to stay in or around Nantes for a few days. We will have a car and are hoping to explore a bit of that area from that home base. We will be carrying on to Lorient for a soccer match as a next stop, then onto Normandy to see the D-day beaches. We are hesitant to stay in the city of Nantes given it's size and wondering if there is a smaller town nearby you could recommend that we should stay.
What town to stay in near Nantes, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 3 Paris winter sales
- 4 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 5 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 6 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 7 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 8 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 9 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 10 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 11 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 12 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 17 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 18 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 19 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 20 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 21 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 22 Satnav maps update
- 23 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 24 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 25 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?