This post is definitely for the ladies. What would you suggest to pack/wear to Amalfi coast May 19- June 16? What are the Italians wearing? Shorts, Jeans? Skirts? Is it cool at night? Will we need a blazer/jacket?Can we buy reasonable price sandals there or should we take our own? Sneakers?What about swimsuit cover ups for the Beach? I expect to dress up for some special nights maybe a simple black dress..Any suggestions I'd appreciate.Thanks Rosetta
What to wear/pack for Amalfi coast trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 4 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 5 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 6 2 weeks in Europe
- 7 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 8 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 9 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 11 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 12 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 13 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 Ireland Southwest
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...