My husband and I have tickets to see Turandot at La Scala for May 2011. He is wearing a suit, and I'm trying to find a dress, but don't know how formal it is. We have box seats, which I've read is more dressy, but it's a Wednesday night, which to me seems less formal. What do women wear to La Scala? Is a floor length gown too formal? If so I will stick to knee length. Thank you for any help.
What to wear to La Scala?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 2 Small group for Colosseum
- 3 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 4 London visit
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 8 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 9 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 10 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 11 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 12 men's shoes spain
- 13 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 14 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 20 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 21 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 22 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 23 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Water taxi reservations in Venice