My husband and I have tickets to see Turandot at La Scala for May 2011. He is wearing a suit, and I'm trying to find a dress, but don't know how formal it is. We have box seats, which I've read is more dressy, but it's a Wednesday night, which to me seems less formal. What do women wear to La Scala? Is a floor length gown too formal? If so I will stick to knee length. Thank you for any help.
What to wear to La Scala?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 3 Cruise the River Shannon
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 6 Food tours in Rome?
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Rome Food Tour
- 9 trip to norway
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 13 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 14 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 23 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 24 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 25 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015