This will be our (hubby and I) first trip to Greece, during Thanksgiving week. Would like to know what to expect weather-wise, and what type of clothing to pack for that time of year. We will be in Athens, Olympia, Delphi and Kalambaka.
What to wear on Greek trip, 11/18 - 11/25?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch
- 2 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 5 Floating the Gorge!!!
- 6 Greek Island honeymoon
- 7 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 8 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 9 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 12 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 13 Portugal with children
- 14 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 15 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 16 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 17 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 18 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 19 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 20 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 21 drive how far from GLA first day?
- 22 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 23 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 24 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 25 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast