We will be cruising late Oct. into Nov. this year. I notice some have said 80 is possible. I've also heard cold and windy. Is it T-shirts or turtlenecks with a jacket? Do we wear summer clothes (and colors) or light fall clothes (and fall colors)? We are from Minnesota so we are used to the cold. I don't want to stick out in the crowd or be uncomfortable because I brought the wrong wardrobe.
What to wear on a Mediterranean cruise in late fall
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 tour guides in rome
- 5 one last portugal car rental question
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 London hotel
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 16 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 17 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 21 Location of hotel in Rome
- 22 Sicily Suggetions
- 23 Paris in April?
- 24 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 25 North of Spain from Bilbao