We will be cruising late Oct. into Nov. this year. I notice some have said 80 is possible. I've also heard cold and windy. Is it T-shirts or turtlenecks with a jacket? Do we wear summer clothes (and colors) or light fall clothes (and fall colors)? We are from Minnesota so we are used to the cold. I don't want to stick out in the crowd or be uncomfortable because I brought the wrong wardrobe.
What to wear on a Mediterranean cruise in late fall
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 4 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 7 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 8 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 9 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 10 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 11 driving in france with kids
- 12 Is my plan ok
- 13 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 14 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Reputable Tours
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe