Going to be traveling and Paris will be the end of a trip. Will be there five days. Can I get away with blue jeans? I've read gym shoes are a no no. I was thinking comfortable clogs and jeans and wool jacket over t-shirt and long sleeve light weight jacket. Will have skirts and dresses but won't be warm enough. Limited suitcase space. Advice please.
What to wear in Paris in October at end of a trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Sicily Suggetions
- 4 He said , she said
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 car rental companies Italy
- 8 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 13 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 quiet hotel
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 Venice hotel selection
- 19 May trip to the islands
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 23 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 24 Augsburg with kids
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days