Going to be traveling and Paris will be the end of a trip. Will be there five days. Can I get away with blue jeans? I've read gym shoes are a no no. I was thinking comfortable clogs and jeans and wool jacket over t-shirt and long sleeve light weight jacket. Will have skirts and dresses but won't be warm enough. Limited suitcase space. Advice please.
What to wear in Paris in October at end of a trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Pronunciation
- 5 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 6 What still confounds you about travel?
- 7 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 8 Back home problems with sim card
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 How do you find French food?
- 11 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 14 GPS in Tuscany
- 15 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 italy
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 20 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 21 Monet in Normandy
- 22 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 23 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 24 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 25 Getting to San Seb from Madrid