Going to be traveling and Paris will be the end of a trip. Will be there five days. Can I get away with blue jeans? I've read gym shoes are a no no. I was thinking comfortable clogs and jeans and wool jacket over t-shirt and long sleeve light weight jacket. Will have skirts and dresses but won't be warm enough. Limited suitcase space. Advice please.
What to wear in Paris in October at end of a trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tube
- 2 Paris to Rome
- 3 bath or york
- 4 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Lavender Fields
- 8 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 14 Ste Remy France
- 15 car rental info
- 16 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 3.5 days in Andalucia