Going to be traveling and Paris will be the end of a trip. Will be there five days. Can I get away with blue jeans? I've read gym shoes are a no no. I was thinking comfortable clogs and jeans and wool jacket over t-shirt and long sleeve light weight jacket. Will have skirts and dresses but won't be warm enough. Limited suitcase space. Advice please.
What to wear in Paris in October at end of a trip
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe,
- 2 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 3 Advises for trip to Russia
- 4 Europe with young teens
- 5 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 6 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 7 Planning a holiday
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Gogartys, Dublin
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 Sicily 10 days
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 20 Portugal in September
- 21 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 22 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 23 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia