We are going on our honeymoon in about 3 weeks. We will need some help on what to wear as to weather and culture in Paris, Florence and Rome. Even though we are asians, we don't want to look too outstanding there.
Also, we heard that pickpockets are very common there. Any suggestions on how to carry your wallet and belongings (i.e. camera)? Would a mini travel backpack look too much like a "target" there?
Thank you for all your help!
A & J
What to wear in Paris, Florence and Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Sicily Suggetions
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Estonia Amber
- 21 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 22 Day trip on the Rhine
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Flam, Norway railway
- 25 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)