We are going on our honeymoon in about 3 weeks. We will need some help on what to wear as to weather and culture in Paris, Florence and Rome. Even though we are asians, we don't want to look too outstanding there.
Also, we heard that pickpockets are very common there. Any suggestions on how to carry your wallet and belongings (i.e. camera)? Would a mini travel backpack look too much like a "target" there?
Thank you for all your help!
A & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 2 Netflix and Hulu
- 3 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 4 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 5 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 6 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 7 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 8 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 9 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 10 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 11 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 12 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 13 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 14 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 15 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 16 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 17 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 18 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 19 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 20 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 21 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 22 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 23 5 days in switzerland
- 24 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 25 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa