We are going on our honeymoon in about 3 weeks. We will need some help on what to wear as to weather and culture in Paris, Florence and Rome. Even though we are asians, we don't want to look too outstanding there.
Also, we heard that pickpockets are very common there. Any suggestions on how to carry your wallet and belongings (i.e. camera)? Would a mini travel backpack look too much like a "target" there?
Thank you for all your help!
A & J
What to wear in Paris, Florence and Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 4 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 5 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 6 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 7 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 8 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 9 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 10 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 Ghent or Paris?
- 13 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 14 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 15 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 16 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 17 Restaurants in Venice
- 18 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 19 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 20 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 21 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 22 Plaza on the River, London?
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 Chip and Pin
- 25 Venice, just arrived