We are going on our honeymoon in about 3 weeks. We will need some help on what to wear as to weather and culture in Paris, Florence and Rome. Even though we are asians, we don't want to look too outstanding there.
Also, we heard that pickpockets are very common there. Any suggestions on how to carry your wallet and belongings (i.e. camera)? Would a mini travel backpack look too much like a "target" there?
Thank you for all your help!
A & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy bus or train
- 2 Undisclsoed location
- 3 Need help with my itinerary
- 4 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 8 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 Chamonix to Paris
- 11 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 12 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 13 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 16 Paris in September
- 17 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 21 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla