We are going on our honeymoon in about 3 weeks. We will need some help on what to wear as to weather and culture in Paris, Florence and Rome. Even though we are asians, we don't want to look too outstanding there.
Also, we heard that pickpockets are very common there. Any suggestions on how to carry your wallet and belongings (i.e. camera)? Would a mini travel backpack look too much like a "target" there?
Thank you for all your help!
A & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 France Study Abroad
- 9 Lisbon
- 10 Airport Transportation
- 11 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 12 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 13 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 17 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 20 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 London 6 day itinerary
- 24 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris