We are going on our honeymoon in about 3 weeks. We will need some help on what to wear as to weather and culture in Paris, Florence and Rome. Even though we are asians, we don't want to look too outstanding there.
Also, we heard that pickpockets are very common there. Any suggestions on how to carry your wallet and belongings (i.e. camera)? Would a mini travel backpack look too much like a "target" there?
Thank you for all your help!
A & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 2 Bath/Cotswolds
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Spain: train/rental car help
- 5 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 6 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 11 base for Andalucia
- 12 Italy travel plan help
- 13 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 14 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 15 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 16 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 17 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 18 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 19 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 20 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 21 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Journees du patrimonie 2017