We are going on our honeymoon in about 3 weeks. We will need some help on what to wear as to weather and culture in Paris, Florence and Rome. Even though we are asians, we don't want to look too outstanding there.
Also, we heard that pickpockets are very common there. Any suggestions on how to carry your wallet and belongings (i.e. camera)? Would a mini travel backpack look too much like a "target" there?
Thank you for all your help!
A & J
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 5 SNCF - low price for summer
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 8 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 9 Light weight small converter?
- 10 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 11 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 12 favorite app for converting US $$
- 13 Positano Surprise
- 14 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 15 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 16 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 17 Best of Norway
- 18 Escorted tours Norway
- 19 Munich Hotel Location
- 20 Small towns not too near Paris
- 21 Car rental help in Sicily
- 22 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 23 Help with basic itinerary
- 24 Wake Up Mods
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!