We just spent the last week in Paris, keep in mind that we spent a lot of our time in the Marais, Latin Quarter, the Islands, and St. Germain but far and wide the most common attire for women was dresses. Dresses and skirts with big leather handbags. Teens to seniors wore dresses with cardigans,vests, and/or leather jackets. They paired them with ballet flats, nice loafers, wedges or gladiator sandals. It was a bit cool, so many also wore scarves and boots. Honestly, we barely saw shorts, jeans skirts or khakis. Dark tight jeans on some but dresses, dresses, dresses overall. Basic colors - black, brown, grey dresses, barely there makeup except for eyes, natural looking hair. So refreshing.
What to wear in Paris - first hand advice from last week
- 1 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 2 Paris Ticket t+
- 3 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 pier in Copenhagen
- 6 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 7 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 8 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 9 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 11 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 12 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 13 Best area to stay in Rome
- 14 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 15 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 18 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 19 Russia visa denials
- 20 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 21 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 22 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 23 Am I too fat too travel?
- 24 Crete in April
- 25 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013