We are going to PARIS for a week on 21 July,2007. That's me and my other half (both about 40), and our sons 7 & 9.
We don't know what to pack. We're sightseeing, but for instance,what footwear? And how smartly dreaaed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Facebook@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Tec*h SUPPORT CaRE
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 15 Trogir or Split
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Edinbrugh
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 22 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 23 Berlin to ?
- 24 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 25 Greek Mainland Itinerary