We are going to PARIS for a week on 21 July,2007. That's me and my other half (both about 40), and our sons 7 & 9.
We don't know what to pack. We're sightseeing, but for instance,what footwear? And how smartly dreaaed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 6 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 7 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 13 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 14 Planning A trip
- 15 Driving through Paris
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 19 Bruges
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish