We are going to PARIS for a week on 21 July,2007. That's me and my other half (both about 40), and our sons 7 & 9.
We don't know what to pack. We're sightseeing, but for instance,what footwear? And how smartly dreaaed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 2 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 3 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 4 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 5 3 days with a Swindon base
- 6 italy itinerary
- 7 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 10 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 11 Please suggest best itinerary
- 12 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 15 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 16 French lavender and cottages
- 17 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 18 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 19 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 20 Fairy Tale Road (and Beyond) Lodging Recommendations
- 21 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 22 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 23 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 24 3 days to spend in europe
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!