My husband wants me to ask about clothing in Paris. I read an article that says no shoulders or legs should be shown in churches, and that we shouldn't wear white sneakers. My fav pair of sneakers are white; who really cares about that? Anyway, my husband's question concerns the color of our clothing. He thinks some of my things are too bright; that people will mostly have neutral colors on - particularly at night. Any thoughts
What to wear in Paris
- 1 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 4 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 5 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 6 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 7 Drive Rome Florence
- 8 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 11 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 15 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 16 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 17 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 18 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 19 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 20 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 23 Northern Italy
- 24 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 25 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help