My trip to Ireland is in March 2014. I have been reading up on what to wear while in Ireland, and I have read several suggestions that said layers. My biggest question is... What is the proper dress for going out in Ireland? There are four of us (All 25 years old), and we are interested in spending some time going out to pubs and enjoying the night life. We are spending 3 nights in Dublin during the Saint Patricks day festival then heading to Galway. From there we will be heading to Killarney and Cork. Is there different dress codes according to where your at? Also, what is customary to wear on Saint Patricks day? I don't want to look like the idiot American decked out in green and shamrocks when locals aren't. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
What to wear in Ireland?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 5 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 10 Which travel plan?
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 21 Traveling within Italy
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 25 Travel by train or bus