My trip to Ireland is in March 2014. I have been reading up on what to wear while in Ireland, and I have read several suggestions that said layers. My biggest question is... What is the proper dress for going out in Ireland? There are four of us (All 25 years old), and we are interested in spending some time going out to pubs and enjoying the night life. We are spending 3 nights in Dublin during the Saint Patricks day festival then heading to Galway. From there we will be heading to Killarney and Cork. Is there different dress codes according to where your at? Also, what is customary to wear on Saint Patricks day? I don't want to look like the idiot American decked out in green and shamrocks when locals aren't. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
What to wear in Ireland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 14 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 London hotel
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 23 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?