My trip to Ireland is in March 2014. I have been reading up on what to wear while in Ireland, and I have read several suggestions that said layers. My biggest question is... What is the proper dress for going out in Ireland? There are four of us (All 25 years old), and we are interested in spending some time going out to pubs and enjoying the night life. We are spending 3 nights in Dublin during the Saint Patricks day festival then heading to Galway. From there we will be heading to Killarney and Cork. Is there different dress codes according to where your at? Also, what is customary to wear on Saint Patricks day? I don't want to look like the idiot American decked out in green and shamrocks when locals aren't. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
What to wear in Ireland?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 2 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Channel Islands
- 5 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 6 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 12 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 13 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 14 Rome Accommodation
- 15 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Istanbul hotels
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 19 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 20 TGV and Provence questions
- 21 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 22 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 23 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 24 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June