My trip to Ireland is in March 2014. I have been reading up on what to wear while in Ireland, and I have read several suggestions that said layers. My biggest question is... What is the proper dress for going out in Ireland? There are four of us (All 25 years old), and we are interested in spending some time going out to pubs and enjoying the night life. We are spending 3 nights in Dublin during the Saint Patricks day festival then heading to Galway. From there we will be heading to Killarney and Cork. Is there different dress codes according to where your at? Also, what is customary to wear on Saint Patricks day? I don't want to look like the idiot American decked out in green and shamrocks when locals aren't. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
What to wear in Ireland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 5 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 8 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 9 Norway Advice
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 12 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 13 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 14 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 15 Voltage in UK and France
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Barcelona free tours??
- 18 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 Tour ends in Rome
- 22 Pisa or Siena?
- 23 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 24 Giverny in early October?
- 25 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?