My husband, three children, and I will be visiting Greece for the first time in mid to late June. On previous trips to Europe, I have never worn shorts, but I am wondering whether the high temperatures in Greece make shorts appropriate. Are they okay on the islands and the mainland? How about in Athens? Also, must we wear long sleeved shirts in monasteries or are short sleeves (not sleeveless) okay? Thanks for any advice!
What to Wear in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 3 northern Portugal
- 4 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 5 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 6 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 7 Help me with this trip
- 8 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 9 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 10 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 11 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 12 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 13 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 17 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 18 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 21 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 22 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 23 Great restaurants in Italy
- 24 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 25 Zurich and other cities to visit?