My husband, three children, and I will be visiting Greece for the first time in mid to late June. On previous trips to Europe, I have never worn shorts, but I am wondering whether the high temperatures in Greece make shorts appropriate. Are they okay on the islands and the mainland? How about in Athens? Also, must we wear long sleeved shirts in monasteries or are short sleeves (not sleeveless) okay? Thanks for any advice!
What to Wear in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 caroline_venezia
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 4 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 7 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 8 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 9 Italy trip questions
- 10 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 13 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 16 Budget family trip to Europe
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 18 Pyrenees logistics
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 21 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 22 Taormina to Palermo
- 23 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 24 Storytellers in Iceland
- 25 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?