My husband, three children, and I will be visiting Greece for the first time in mid to late June. On previous trips to Europe, I have never worn shorts, but I am wondering whether the high temperatures in Greece make shorts appropriate. Are they okay on the islands and the mainland? How about in Athens? Also, must we wear long sleeved shirts in monasteries or are short sleeves (not sleeveless) okay? Thanks for any advice!
What to Wear in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Munich with a car?
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 10 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 15 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 He said , she said
- 18 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris