My husband and I don't really love the cold, but we are thinking of staying in Vienna during the months of November and December. If we do this, can you tell me what type of clothing we would need to pack? Should we go out and buy snow clothes or can we get away with tennis shoes, jacket, and jeans? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
What to wear in Austria during Nov/Dec???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 5 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 6 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 7 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 8 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 9 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 10 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 11 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 12 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 13 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 14 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 15 Munich, Germany to Como, Italy Question
- 16 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 17 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 18 Greek Island honeymoon
- 19 Garmisch
- 20 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 21 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 22 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 25 Victoria and Albert Museum