My husband and I don't really love the cold, but we are thinking of staying in Vienna during the months of November and December. If we do this, can you tell me what type of clothing we would need to pack? Should we go out and buy snow clothes or can we get away with tennis shoes, jacket, and jeans? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
What to wear in Austria during Nov/Dec???
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 Greek islands from Turkey
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 TGV and Provence questions
- 8 Novels set in Greece
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 London for Christmas