My husband and I don't really love the cold, but we are thinking of staying in Vienna during the months of November and December. If we do this, can you tell me what type of clothing we would need to pack? Should we go out and buy snow clothes or can we get away with tennis shoes, jacket, and jeans? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
What to wear in Austria during Nov/Dec???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 2 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 3 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 6 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 7 Tipping in the UK
- 8 London city Best option for transit
- 9 England/EPL family vacation
- 10 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 11 Never To Return
- 12 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 17 Lucerne Switzerland
- 18 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 19 Central Europe itinerary
- 20 First visit to France in November
- 21 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 22 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 23 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 24 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals