My wife and myself will be travelling all over Europe for about 2 months. One of our last stops is Denmark (Copenhagen) between the 22-27 of September. I have researched historical weather conditions, but would like some insight from you fellow Fodorites. What should we expect?
WHAT TO WEAR COPENHAGEN LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 12 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 14 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 19 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 20 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 25 Scotland Votes "No"