My fiance and I will be part of the newlywed audience in Rome and meeting the Pope. I have an idea of the general clothing requirements (3/4 sleeves, long skirts, closed shoes, modest appearance), but can we bring an umbrella, hat, or chair to sit down on while waiting? Or are chairs already provided?
I know we will be waiting for a long time and I don't want us to pass out if it's super hot.
What to Wear & Bring for Newlywed or General Audience (Meeting the Pope)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oktoberfest reservations
- 2 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 5 21 Days in Central Europe
- 6 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 7 No points in Paris .....
- 8 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 9 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 10 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 14 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 15 Pronunciation
- 16 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 17 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 18 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 19 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??