My fiance and I will be part of the newlywed audience in Rome and meeting the Pope. I have an idea of the general clothing requirements (3/4 sleeves, long skirts, closed shoes, modest appearance), but can we bring an umbrella, hat, or chair to sit down on while waiting? Or are chairs already provided?
I know we will be waiting for a long time and I don't want us to pass out if it's super hot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 Positano or Sorrento?
- 4 multi city flights to europe
- 5 Switzerland in September
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 London Theater
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 10 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 11 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 13 nights in switzerland
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Earthquake near Naples
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
What to Wear & Bring for Newlywed or General Audience (Meeting the Pope)