My fiance and I will be part of the newlywed audience in Rome and meeting the Pope. I have an idea of the general clothing requirements (3/4 sleeves, long skirts, closed shoes, modest appearance), but can we bring an umbrella, hat, or chair to sit down on while waiting? Or are chairs already provided?
I know we will be waiting for a long time and I don't want us to pass out if it's super hot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 3 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 4 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 5 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 6 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 7 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 8 Loire Valley itinerary
- 9 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 10 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 11 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 12 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 13 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 14 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 15 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 16 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 17 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 18 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 19 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 20 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 21 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 22 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 23 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 24 Breakfast: London
- 25 France and Switzerland in 15 days
What to Wear & Bring for Newlywed or General Audience (Meeting the Pope)