My fiance and I will be part of the newlywed audience in Rome and meeting the Pope. I have an idea of the general clothing requirements (3/4 sleeves, long skirts, closed shoes, modest appearance), but can we bring an umbrella, hat, or chair to sit down on while waiting? Or are chairs already provided?
I know we will be waiting for a long time and I don't want us to pass out if it's super hot.
What to Wear & Bring for Newlywed or General Audience (Meeting the Pope)
- 1 Last minute lake change....
- 2 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 3 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 4 Affordable London Hotel
- 5 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 6 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 7 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 8 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 9 Italian train question
- 10 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 11 Getting the best our of Europe
- 12 Yet another train question......
- 13 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 14 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 17 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 18 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 19 Stonehenge
- 20 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 21 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 22 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 23 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 24 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 25 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.