My fiance and I will be part of the newlywed audience in Rome and meeting the Pope. I have an idea of the general clothing requirements (3/4 sleeves, long skirts, closed shoes, modest appearance), but can we bring an umbrella, hat, or chair to sit down on while waiting? Or are chairs already provided?
I know we will be waiting for a long time and I don't want us to pass out if it's super hot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip ideas
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 4 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 7 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 8 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 9 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 10 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 14 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 15 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Things to do in Brussels
- 20 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 21 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
What to Wear & Bring for Newlywed or General Audience (Meeting the Pope)