My fiance and I will be part of the newlywed audience in Rome and meeting the Pope. I have an idea of the general clothing requirements (3/4 sleeves, long skirts, closed shoes, modest appearance), but can we bring an umbrella, hat, or chair to sit down on while waiting? Or are chairs already provided?
I know we will be waiting for a long time and I don't want us to pass out if it's super hot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 2 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 3 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 6 England/Scotland in January?
- 7 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 8 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 9 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 10 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 11 London
- 12 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 13 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 14 lodging in/near madrid
- 15 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 16 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 17 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 18 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 19 SIM card in Sicily
- 20 Train strikes - Spain
- 21 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 22 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 23 Chip on Debit card?
- 24 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 25 Sorrento as a lodging base
What to Wear & Bring for Newlywed or General Audience (Meeting the Pope)