My fiance and I will be part of the newlywed audience in Rome and meeting the Pope. I have an idea of the general clothing requirements (3/4 sleeves, long skirts, closed shoes, modest appearance), but can we bring an umbrella, hat, or chair to sit down on while waiting? Or are chairs already provided?
I know we will be waiting for a long time and I don't want us to pass out if it's super hot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying flowers in London?
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 4 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 7 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 10 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 11 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 12 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 13 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 14 MiFi in Italy
- 15 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 16 One quick week -- where in France?
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 Guides - Matera
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 21 Ravello to Paestum
- 22 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 23 Girona and Besalau
- 24 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 25 London Itinerary and Questions
What to Wear & Bring for Newlywed or General Audience (Meeting the Pope)