My fiance and I will be part of the newlywed audience in Rome and meeting the Pope. I have an idea of the general clothing requirements (3/4 sleeves, long skirts, closed shoes, modest appearance), but can we bring an umbrella, hat, or chair to sit down on while waiting? Or are chairs already provided?
I know we will be waiting for a long time and I don't want us to pass out if it's super hot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/forever-bust/
- 2 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 3 Euro 2016
- 4 Charles Degaulle question
- 5 Amsterdam Hotel
- 6 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 7 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 8 FCO connection time
- 9 Paris gtg in October?
- 10 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 13 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 14 Dolomites October 14-18
- 15 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help
- 17 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 18 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 19 Norway Itinerary
- 20 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 21 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 22 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 23 Pompeii luggage storage
- 24 Departure Tax in UK
- 25 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
What to Wear & Bring for Newlywed or General Audience (Meeting the Pope)