My fiance and I will be part of the newlywed audience in Rome and meeting the Pope. I have an idea of the general clothing requirements (3/4 sleeves, long skirts, closed shoes, modest appearance), but can we bring an umbrella, hat, or chair to sit down on while waiting? Or are chairs already provided?
I know we will be waiting for a long time and I don't want us to pass out if it's super hot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 2 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 6 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 7 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 10 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 11 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 14 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 15 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 16 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 17 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 18 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 19 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 20 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 21 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 22 Global Travel Warning...
- 23 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 24 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 25 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
What to Wear & Bring for Newlywed or General Audience (Meeting the Pope)