My fiance and I will be part of the newlywed audience in Rome and meeting the Pope. I have an idea of the general clothing requirements (3/4 sleeves, long skirts, closed shoes, modest appearance), but can we bring an umbrella, hat, or chair to sit down on while waiting? Or are chairs already provided?
I know we will be waiting for a long time and I don't want us to pass out if it's super hot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 2 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 3 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 6 Fodor's Survey
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 The Independent Storefronts of Paris
- 9 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 10 Barcelona question
- 11 Help with first time trip with family
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 14 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 15 European Cooking Secrets
- 16 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 17 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 18 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 19 My 60th birthday surprises
- 20 20 Days in Europe
- 21 4 days in switzerland
- 22 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 23 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 24 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 25 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
What to Wear & Bring for Newlywed or General Audience (Meeting the Pope)