My fiance and I will be part of the newlywed audience in Rome and meeting the Pope. I have an idea of the general clothing requirements (3/4 sleeves, long skirts, closed shoes, modest appearance), but can we bring an umbrella, hat, or chair to sit down on while waiting? Or are chairs already provided?
I know we will be waiting for a long time and I don't want us to pass out if it's super hot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 2 Killarney
- 3 Madrid/Lisbon
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 7 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 8 Rome-Itinerary
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Walking itinerary in England?
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost
What to Wear & Bring for Newlywed or General Audience (Meeting the Pope)