We are spending three days in Amsterdam, five in Rome, two in Florence and three days in Venice the first 2 weeks of May. We are thinking of light weight clothes such as jeans layered clothing and a jacket. A little concerned we may we be under estimating the over night temps. Am I correct to believe Holland and Venice can be windy?
What to wear
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 2 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 3 Rocamaxour
- 4 April in Madrid
- 5 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 6 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 9 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 10 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 11 Which Florence hotel?
- 12 Spain vacation help
- 13 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 14 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 15 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 18 Greece after the Vote
- 19 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 20 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 21 Shipping bags home
- 22 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 23 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 24 Apartment in Italy
- 25 Help Me Plan My Trip