Hi all, I will be living in Italy this June for 4 weeks and I was wondering what my wardrobe should be so I can fairly blend in. It's my first time to the country, but I can speak the language and I want to feel comfortable. I'm sure ill go out and see some "touristy" stuff while I'm there, but this trip will be mainly for me living there and experiencing things that the locals would do/go.
What to Wear
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 2 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 3 22 year olds in Europe
- 4 Good times in Munich, the city
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 history museums or locations
- 7 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Cylades Island Hopping
- 11 One week in Spain, late May
- 12 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 13 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 14 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 15 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 16 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 17 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 20 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Lake Como transportation questions
- 23 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 24 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 25 Crete, Rhodes... or?