Hi all, I will be living in Italy this June for 4 weeks and I was wondering what my wardrobe should be so I can fairly blend in. It's my first time to the country, but I can speak the language and I want to feel comfortable. I'm sure ill go out and see some "touristy" stuff while I'm there, but this trip will be mainly for me living there and experiencing things that the locals would do/go.
What to Wear
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 nearby cities to london
- 8 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 9 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 12 Swiss rail passes
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 16 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 17 Augsburg with kids
- 18 train to Vernon France
- 19 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 23 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba