Hi all, I will be living in Italy this June for 4 weeks and I was wondering what my wardrobe should be so I can fairly blend in. It's my first time to the country, but I can speak the language and I want to feel comfortable. I'm sure ill go out and see some "touristy" stuff while I'm there, but this trip will be mainly for me living there and experiencing things that the locals would do/go.
What to Wear
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 2 Day trips from Seville
- 3 Airport to Piraeus
- 4 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 7 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 8 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 9 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 12 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 15 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 16 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 17 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 18 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 19 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Riga 2014
- 22 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 23 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 24 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 25 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece