Hi all, I will be living in Italy this June for 4 weeks and I was wondering what my wardrobe should be so I can fairly blend in. It's my first time to the country, but I can speak the language and I want to feel comfortable. I'm sure ill go out and see some "touristy" stuff while I'm there, but this trip will be mainly for me living there and experiencing things that the locals would do/go.
What to Wear
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels that we found special
- 2 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 3 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 11 Too many Trip Reports
- 12 Great London Bars with a view
- 13 Rome Food Tour
- 14 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Art in Paris
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Rental car while in Ireland
- 20 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 21 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 22 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 23 St Germain
- 24 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 25 First Time to UK since 2001