Hello again -
I am getting so much good information from all of you.... I can't stop asking!
My husband and I will be in Ireland (Dublin, Kilkenny, SW Ireland) from April 20th -25th, and we need good packing advice.
We live in Seattle & my casual, everyday, late-winter wear usually consists of dark jeans and heeled ankle-boots, along with a turtleneck sweater and wool coat. Is this appropriate wear for Dublin? How about touring Kilkenny and Southwestern Ireland?
Of course, I do have plans to bring the comfy walking shoes ,a wind-breaker, etc. as well, but we are not planning any serious hiking either.
From Ireland, we will be heading down to Italy for 6 more days (25 April - 2 May). How can I make my wardrobe work for both countries?
(I am considering shipping all my heavy clothing & souveniers home at the end of our Ireland leg, in order to make room for clothes & goodies purchased in Italy.)
I've recieved such great help so far. I appreciate any suggestions!
What to wear - Ireland @ end of April
Hello again -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 2 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 3 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 6 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 7 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 8 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 9 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 10 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 11 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 12 Lucerne Switzerland
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 15 at what point should one get health insurance
- 16 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 17 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 18 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 19 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 20 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 21 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 22 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 23 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 24 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 25 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?