Hello again -
I am getting so much good information from all of you.... I can't stop asking!
My husband and I will be in Ireland (Dublin, Kilkenny, SW Ireland) from April 20th -25th, and we need good packing advice.
We live in Seattle & my casual, everyday, late-winter wear usually consists of dark jeans and heeled ankle-boots, along with a turtleneck sweater and wool coat. Is this appropriate wear for Dublin? How about touring Kilkenny and Southwestern Ireland?
Of course, I do have plans to bring the comfy walking shoes ,a wind-breaker, etc. as well, but we are not planning any serious hiking either.
From Ireland, we will be heading down to Italy for 6 more days (25 April - 2 May). How can I make my wardrobe work for both countries?
(I am considering shipping all my heavy clothing & souveniers home at the end of our Ireland leg, in order to make room for clothes & goodies purchased in Italy.)
I've recieved such great help so far. I appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 빠징코 릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Trip suggestion
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 LIsbon
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Corfu
- 13 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 14 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
Hello again -