Hello again -
I am getting so much good information from all of you.... I can't stop asking!
My husband and I will be in Ireland (Dublin, Kilkenny, SW Ireland) from April 20th -25th, and we need good packing advice.
We live in Seattle & my casual, everyday, late-winter wear usually consists of dark jeans and heeled ankle-boots, along with a turtleneck sweater and wool coat. Is this appropriate wear for Dublin? How about touring Kilkenny and Southwestern Ireland?
Of course, I do have plans to bring the comfy walking shoes ,a wind-breaker, etc. as well, but we are not planning any serious hiking either.
From Ireland, we will be heading down to Italy for 6 more days (25 April - 2 May). How can I make my wardrobe work for both countries?
(I am considering shipping all my heavy clothing & souveniers home at the end of our Ireland leg, in order to make room for clothes & goodies purchased in Italy.)
I've recieved such great help so far. I appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 3 Yummy Swiss bites
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 6 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 7 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 8 Where to stop along the way
- 9 spanish winery region(s)
- 10 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 11 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 12 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 13 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 14 December in Deutschland
- 15 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 18 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 19 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 20 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 21 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 22 Two weeks in France
- 23 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 24 Best International Sim Card
- 25 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
Hello again -