Hello again -
I am getting so much good information from all of you.... I can't stop asking!
My husband and I will be in Ireland (Dublin, Kilkenny, SW Ireland) from April 20th -25th, and we need good packing advice.
We live in Seattle & my casual, everyday, late-winter wear usually consists of dark jeans and heeled ankle-boots, along with a turtleneck sweater and wool coat. Is this appropriate wear for Dublin? How about touring Kilkenny and Southwestern Ireland?
Of course, I do have plans to bring the comfy walking shoes ,a wind-breaker, etc. as well, but we are not planning any serious hiking either.
From Ireland, we will be heading down to Italy for 6 more days (25 April - 2 May). How can I make my wardrobe work for both countries?
(I am considering shipping all my heavy clothing & souveniers home at the end of our Ireland leg, in order to make room for clothes & goodies purchased in Italy.)
I've recieved such great help so far. I appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 4 Amsterdam Hotel
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 7 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 8 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 9 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 10 italy in ll days and what to see
- 11 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 12 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 13 Amsterdam vs. France
- 14 Hamman Baths Granada
- 15 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 16 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 17 First time in Italy
- 18 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 19 What about Basque Country?
- 20 Dolomites October 14-18
- 21 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 22 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 23 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 24 Ireland ToDo
- 25 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
Hello again -