Hello again -
I am getting so much good information from all of you.... I can't stop asking!
My husband and I will be in Ireland (Dublin, Kilkenny, SW Ireland) from April 20th -25th, and we need good packing advice.
We live in Seattle & my casual, everyday, late-winter wear usually consists of dark jeans and heeled ankle-boots, along with a turtleneck sweater and wool coat. Is this appropriate wear for Dublin? How about touring Kilkenny and Southwestern Ireland?
Of course, I do have plans to bring the comfy walking shoes ,a wind-breaker, etc. as well, but we are not planning any serious hiking either.
From Ireland, we will be heading down to Italy for 6 more days (25 April - 2 May). How can I make my wardrobe work for both countries?
(I am considering shipping all my heavy clothing & souveniers home at the end of our Ireland leg, in order to make room for clothes & goodies purchased in Italy.)
I've recieved such great help so far. I appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 3 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 4 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 5 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 6 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 7 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 8 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 9 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 10 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 11 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 15 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 16 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 17 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 18 Poland to Austria In December
- 19 Alsace to Austria?
- 20 Wales
- 21 Paris in early august
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 24 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 25 Tracking the Weather
Hello again -