Hello again -
I am getting so much good information from all of you.... I can't stop asking!
My husband and I will be in Ireland (Dublin, Kilkenny, SW Ireland) from April 20th -25th, and we need good packing advice.
We live in Seattle & my casual, everyday, late-winter wear usually consists of dark jeans and heeled ankle-boots, along with a turtleneck sweater and wool coat. Is this appropriate wear for Dublin? How about touring Kilkenny and Southwestern Ireland?
Of course, I do have plans to bring the comfy walking shoes ,a wind-breaker, etc. as well, but we are not planning any serious hiking either.
From Ireland, we will be heading down to Italy for 6 more days (25 April - 2 May). How can I make my wardrobe work for both countries?
(I am considering shipping all my heavy clothing & souveniers home at the end of our Ireland leg, in order to make room for clothes & goodies purchased in Italy.)
I've recieved such great help so far. I appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 2 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 3 French restaurants
- 4 Azores in February
- 5 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 6 Trains in Alps and UK
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Lisbon trip report
- 13 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 22 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 23 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
Hello again -