Hello again -
I am getting so much good information from all of you.... I can't stop asking!
My husband and I will be in Ireland (Dublin, Kilkenny, SW Ireland) from April 20th -25th, and we need good packing advice.
We live in Seattle & my casual, everyday, late-winter wear usually consists of dark jeans and heeled ankle-boots, along with a turtleneck sweater and wool coat. Is this appropriate wear for Dublin? How about touring Kilkenny and Southwestern Ireland?
Of course, I do have plans to bring the comfy walking shoes ,a wind-breaker, etc. as well, but we are not planning any serious hiking either.
From Ireland, we will be heading down to Italy for 6 more days (25 April - 2 May). How can I make my wardrobe work for both countries?
(I am considering shipping all my heavy clothing & souveniers home at the end of our Ireland leg, in order to make room for clothes & goodies purchased in Italy.)
I've recieved such great help so far. I appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravenna Mosaics
- 2 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 3 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 6 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 9 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 10 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 11 15 days trip to Europe
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 European Travel in March
- 20 Scotland Highlands Help
- 21 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 22 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 23 Our time in Rome
- 24 Berlin, germany
- 25 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
Hello again -