Hello again -
I am getting so much good information from all of you.... I can't stop asking!
My husband and I will be in Ireland (Dublin, Kilkenny, SW Ireland) from April 20th -25th, and we need good packing advice.
We live in Seattle & my casual, everyday, late-winter wear usually consists of dark jeans and heeled ankle-boots, along with a turtleneck sweater and wool coat. Is this appropriate wear for Dublin? How about touring Kilkenny and Southwestern Ireland?
Of course, I do have plans to bring the comfy walking shoes ,a wind-breaker, etc. as well, but we are not planning any serious hiking either.
From Ireland, we will be heading down to Italy for 6 more days (25 April - 2 May). How can I make my wardrobe work for both countries?
(I am considering shipping all my heavy clothing & souveniers home at the end of our Ireland leg, in order to make room for clothes & goodies purchased in Italy.)
I've recieved such great help so far. I appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 3 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 4 Barcelona on budget
- 5 Advice for England and France travels?
- 6 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 7 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 8 please revew provence agenda
- 9 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 10 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 13 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 14 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 15 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 16 Where to go in March??
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 19 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 20 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 21 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 22 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 23 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 24 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 25 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
Hello again -