Hello again -
I am getting so much good information from all of you.... I can't stop asking!
My husband and I will be in Ireland (Dublin, Kilkenny, SW Ireland) from April 20th -25th, and we need good packing advice.
We live in Seattle & my casual, everyday, late-winter wear usually consists of dark jeans and heeled ankle-boots, along with a turtleneck sweater and wool coat. Is this appropriate wear for Dublin? How about touring Kilkenny and Southwestern Ireland?
Of course, I do have plans to bring the comfy walking shoes ,a wind-breaker, etc. as well, but we are not planning any serious hiking either.
From Ireland, we will be heading down to Italy for 6 more days (25 April - 2 May). How can I make my wardrobe work for both countries?
(I am considering shipping all my heavy clothing & souveniers home at the end of our Ireland leg, in order to make room for clothes & goodies purchased in Italy.)
I've recieved such great help so far. I appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - rental car damages query
- 2 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 3 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 4 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 CDG much improved
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 10 London's Must Sights!
- 11 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 12 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 13 20 Days in Europe
- 14 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 15 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 18 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 19 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 20 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 21 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 23 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 24 Europe in late January
- 25 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
Hello again -