I´d like suggestions about what to visit and what to do in the Dolomites in five days. The first two days I´ll be staying in Vipiteno where I´ll arrive coming from Villach (Austria). From Villach I´ll go through Lienz, Dobbiaco, Lago di Braies, Brunico and then Vipiteno. the only stop I plan to do on the way to Vipiteno is a short visit to Lago di Braies and maybe a visit to Brunico. I´d like suggestions for this first day and for the next one in Vipiteno.The third day I´ll be travelling from Vipiteno to Belluno where I´ll be staying for three days, I don´t have any idea about what route I shoud take to get to Belluno. What would be the sceniest route from Vipiteno to Belluno according to your opinion? . I request alternatives routes with visits along the way for this day on the way to Belluno as well as any suggestions for the next two days once in Belluno. it´s important you know that in a past trip a few years ago I visited Bolzano, and then I drove through the Val Gardena, Passo di Sella, Passo Pordoi where we took the cableway up the Sella massif,In our way back through the Val Gardena again we visited the Val di Funes. Planning this trip is driving me crazy with so many possibilities, I don´t want to repeat routes or places that I ´ve been to if it´s possible.While in Vipiteno I can visit Sudtirol and the Dolomites but I can also cross the border an visit Tirol in Austria (Insbruck,Stubaital, Passo del Rombo, Otzal etc). I want to cover as much as possible of everything from Natural wonders to the best cableways,beautiful cities etc. I hope you help me to plan this trip.
WHAT TO VISIT IN THE DOLOMITES OR WHEREABOUTS IN 5 DAYS?
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Help with itenerary
- 3 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 4 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 5 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 6 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 7 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 8 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 9 jungfraujoch mid june
- 10 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 11 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 14 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 15 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 16 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 17 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 18 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 19 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 20 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 21 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 22 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 23 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?