We are a mid age couple and will stay in Munich for two days in a tour of south Germany with a rental car. We would like to hear suggestions what we can see and do in Munich in two days. Thanks.
What to see in Munich in two days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 4 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 5 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 10 french riviera
- 11 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 12 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 13 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 14 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 17 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 18 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 19 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 20 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 21 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 22 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 23 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 24 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 25 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?