We are a mid age couple and will stay in Munich for two days in a tour of south Germany with a rental car. We would like to hear suggestions what we can see and do in Munich in two days. Thanks.
What to see in Munich in two days?
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Paris Recommendations
- 3 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 4 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 5 Suggestions for France Italy
- 6 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 7 London at Xmas
- 8 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 11 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 12 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 13 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 14 France by rail or car?
- 15 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 16 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 17 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 18 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 19 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 20 Bank of England Museum
- 21 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 24 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 25 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions