I will be leaving for Paris two weeks for today with two days to visit. Can anyone tell me specifically what to bring, typically my husband and I are shorts and jeans dressers for day and dressy affair for dinners. What do you suggest to save on packing?? Do the museums have any sort of dress codes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 2 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 3 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 4 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 5 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 6 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 7 Stroller in Europe
- 8 Car rental leaving Rome
- 9 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 10 Why Not Helsinki?
- 11 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 12 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 13 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 14 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 15 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 16 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 17 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 18 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 19 Paris Under Seige...
- 20 8 days in Vienna in December
- 21 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 22 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 23 Rotterdam in 1923
- 24 What one thing in Paris?
- 25 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?