I will be leaving for Paris two weeks for today with two days to visit. Can anyone tell me specifically what to bring, typically my husband and I are shorts and jeans dressers for day and dressy affair for dinners. What do you suggest to save on packing?? Do the museums have any sort of dress codes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 2 Cornwall UK
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 6 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 7 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 9 Train tickets in Italy?
- 10 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 11 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 12 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 13 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 14 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 18 8 Hours in Rome
- 19 Athens International airport
- 20 Corsica
- 21 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 22 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 23 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 24 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 25 Golf Partner in Istanbul