I will be leaving for Paris two weeks for today with two days to visit. Can anyone tell me specifically what to bring, typically my husband and I are shorts and jeans dressers for day and dressy affair for dinners. What do you suggest to save on packing?? Do the museums have any sort of dress codes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 2 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 5 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 6 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 7 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 11 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 12 Best layover option
- 13 3 months in Bristol
- 14 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 15 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 16 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 21 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 22 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 23 Chania or Rhodes Town
- 24 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 25 Lake Como AREA questions