I will be leaving for Paris two weeks for today with two days to visit. Can anyone tell me specifically what to bring, typically my husband and I are shorts and jeans dressers for day and dressy affair for dinners. What do you suggest to save on packing?? Do the museums have any sort of dress codes?
What to Pack for Paris Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 2 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 3 Paris first then where?
- 4 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 5 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 6 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 7 Does this sound feasible?
- 8 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 9 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 10 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 13 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 16 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 17 Easier travel
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Moroccan food in Paris
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 22 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 23 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 24 Italy things to do?
- 25 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??