I will be leaving for Paris two weeks for today with two days to visit. Can anyone tell me specifically what to bring, typically my husband and I are shorts and jeans dressers for day and dressy affair for dinners. What do you suggest to save on packing?? Do the museums have any sort of dress codes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 3 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 4 Croatia Ferry Help
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Ireland hotel questions
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Ireland travel passport question
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Switzerland in November?
- 16 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Barcelona cooking classes
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 4 days itinerary for France