I will be leaving for Paris two weeks for today with two days to visit. Can anyone tell me specifically what to bring, typically my husband and I are shorts and jeans dressers for day and dressy affair for dinners. What do you suggest to save on packing?? Do the museums have any sort of dress codes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 2 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 3 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 4 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 5 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 6 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 7 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 9 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 10 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 Taxi Heathrow
- 13 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 14 Car rental return Nice
- 15 3/4/ days South of France
- 16 Rental car return in Nice
- 17 Antwerp Tram
- 18 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 21 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 22 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 23 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 24 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 25 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa