Hello Everybody ,
We are planning a trip to Paris and Switzerland in July (1st & 2nd week ) with our 5 year old kid..
Please let us know how will be the weather in Paris. We are supposed to carry more summer like outfits or winter will also be there ?? For Disneyland trip anything specific we need to pack??
In Switzerland we will be staying at Wengen,Zermatt & Luzerne. So How will be the weather here in July ?? We need to carry more winter clothes?? or more summer wears ??
Anything specific for 5 year old kid ??
What to pack for Paris & Switzerland Trip in 1st/2nd week of July ?????
Hello Everybody ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 2 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 3 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 4 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 5 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 6 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 7 Top 5 choices from London
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 Day on the Rhine
- 10 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 11 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 12 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 13 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 14 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 15 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 16 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 17 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 18 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 19 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 20 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 21 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 22 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 23 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Transportation in Paris