Hello Everybody ,
We are planning a trip to Paris and Switzerland in July (1st & 2nd week ) with our 5 year old kid..
Please let us know how will be the weather in Paris. We are supposed to carry more summer like outfits or winter will also be there ?? For Disneyland trip anything specific we need to pack??
In Switzerland we will be staying at Wengen,Zermatt & Luzerne. So How will be the weather here in July ?? We need to carry more winter clothes?? or more summer wears ??
Anything specific for 5 year old kid ??
What to pack for Paris & Switzerland Trip in 1st/2nd week of July ?????
Hello Everybody ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Vienna highlights
- 15 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 20 Seville hotels
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 Italy
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.