Hello Everybody ,
We are planning a trip to Paris and Switzerland in July (1st & 2nd week ) with our 5 year old kid..
Please let us know how will be the weather in Paris. We are supposed to carry more summer like outfits or winter will also be there ?? For Disneyland trip anything specific we need to pack??
In Switzerland we will be staying at Wengen,Zermatt & Luzerne. So How will be the weather here in July ?? We need to carry more winter clothes?? or more summer wears ??
Anything specific for 5 year old kid ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 2 RHK's Fall escape
- 3 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 4 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 5 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 6 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 7 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 8 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 9 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 10 Rungis market Paris
- 11 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 12 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 13 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 14 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 15 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 16 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 17 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 21 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 22 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 23 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 24 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 25 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
What to pack for Paris & Switzerland Trip in 1st/2nd week of July ?????
Hello Everybody ,