My fiance and I have planned a honeymoon trip for Paris, Venice, Rome (in that order) in Feb'13 starting 10th Feb. From as much as we've read and googled, we have found out Paris would be the coldest of them all (avg temp about 4 degrees C). We are currently shopping for our trip - and I just cant understand how much is enough! Baggage limit is obviously there to 20 KGs
Are leather boots a must? They are pretty costly for whatever little variety we have available here in India. Also, the only decent and COMFORTABLE ones (for my feet) that I have liked so far are Woodland ankle length boots. A bit pricey - but are good enough and are VERY comfortable!
Also, is a pure wool overcoat a must? Or can I be okay with a cotton-wool mix material (bought one already - now want to know if it was the right decision??)? This with a layer of thermals and a sweater beneath, and paired with a pair of jeans and leg warmers - should it suffice?
Should we buy overcoats/boots keeping in mind that it might rain anytime? Or should we just carry umbrellas for that sort of thing happening?
I know all these questions sound funny, but I am going through hell having to go shopping everyday and not finding something "suitable" for myself. What is suitable is what I am still trying to figure out though, Your suggestions could help make my day! Thanks in advance.
What to pack for Feb'13 honeymoon in Paris,Venice,Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 2 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 3 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 4 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Sicily - not a trip report
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 11 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 12 Fashion for larger man?
- 13 car rental advice in Portugal
- 14 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 15 Fjords, How To?
- 16 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 17 Duoro river cruises
- 18 What to wear
- 19 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 20 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 21 Budget for 3 Month's
- 22 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris