My fiance and I have planned a honeymoon trip for Paris, Venice, Rome (in that order) in Feb'13 starting 10th Feb. From as much as we've read and googled, we have found out Paris would be the coldest of them all (avg temp about 4 degrees C). We are currently shopping for our trip - and I just cant understand how much is enough! Baggage limit is obviously there to 20 KGs
Are leather boots a must? They are pretty costly for whatever little variety we have available here in India. Also, the only decent and COMFORTABLE ones (for my feet) that I have liked so far are Woodland ankle length boots. A bit pricey - but are good enough and are VERY comfortable!
Also, is a pure wool overcoat a must? Or can I be okay with a cotton-wool mix material (bought one already - now want to know if it was the right decision??)? This with a layer of thermals and a sweater beneath, and paired with a pair of jeans and leg warmers - should it suffice?
Should we buy overcoats/boots keeping in mind that it might rain anytime? Or should we just carry umbrellas for that sort of thing happening?
I know all these questions sound funny, but I am going through hell having to go shopping everyday and not finding something "suitable" for myself. What is suitable is what I am still trying to figure out though, Your suggestions could help make my day! Thanks in advance.
What to pack for Feb'13 honeymoon in Paris,Venice,Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 9 days in turkey
- 4 Burg Eltz
- 5 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 6 Germany-berlin marathon
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 itinerary help
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -