My fiance and I have planned a honeymoon trip for Paris, Venice, Rome (in that order) in Feb'13 starting 10th Feb. From as much as we've read and googled, we have found out Paris would be the coldest of them all (avg temp about 4 degrees C). We are currently shopping for our trip - and I just cant understand how much is enough! Baggage limit is obviously there to 20 KGs
Are leather boots a must? They are pretty costly for whatever little variety we have available here in India. Also, the only decent and COMFORTABLE ones (for my feet) that I have liked so far are Woodland ankle length boots. A bit pricey - but are good enough and are VERY comfortable!
Also, is a pure wool overcoat a must? Or can I be okay with a cotton-wool mix material (bought one already - now want to know if it was the right decision??)? This with a layer of thermals and a sweater beneath, and paired with a pair of jeans and leg warmers - should it suffice?
Should we buy overcoats/boots keeping in mind that it might rain anytime? Or should we just carry umbrellas for that sort of thing happening?
I know all these questions sound funny, but I am going through hell having to go shopping everyday and not finding something "suitable" for myself. What is suitable is what I am still trying to figure out though, Your suggestions could help make my day! Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Login: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO Mail CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL
- 2 ATM
- 3 S8' : VERIZON mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8SS:999 :8045 verizon24*7
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 8 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 9 Spain Itinerary
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 15 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 16 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 17 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 22 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 25 International drivers permit