My fiance and I have planned a honeymoon trip for Paris, Venice, Rome (in that order) in Feb'13 starting 10th Feb. From as much as we've read and googled, we have found out Paris would be the coldest of them all (avg temp about 4 degrees C). We are currently shopping for our trip - and I just cant understand how much is enough! Baggage limit is obviously there to 20 KGs
Are leather boots a must? They are pretty costly for whatever little variety we have available here in India. Also, the only decent and COMFORTABLE ones (for my feet) that I have liked so far are Woodland ankle length boots. A bit pricey - but are good enough and are VERY comfortable!
Also, is a pure wool overcoat a must? Or can I be okay with a cotton-wool mix material (bought one already - now want to know if it was the right decision??)? This with a layer of thermals and a sweater beneath, and paired with a pair of jeans and leg warmers - should it suffice?
Should we buy overcoats/boots keeping in mind that it might rain anytime? Or should we just carry umbrellas for that sort of thing happening?
I know all these questions sound funny, but I am going through hell having to go shopping everyday and not finding something "suitable" for myself. What is suitable is what I am still trying to figure out though, Your suggestions could help make my day! Thanks in advance.
What to pack for Feb'13 honeymoon in Paris,Venice,Rome?
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Traveling within Italy
- 4 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 11 Madrid to Sevilla
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 14 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 17 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Travel by train or bus
- 25 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome