My fiance and I have planned a honeymoon trip for Paris, Venice, Rome (in that order) in Feb'13 starting 10th Feb. From as much as we've read and googled, we have found out Paris would be the coldest of them all (avg temp about 4 degrees C). We are currently shopping for our trip - and I just cant understand how much is enough! Baggage limit is obviously there to 20 KGs
Are leather boots a must? They are pretty costly for whatever little variety we have available here in India. Also, the only decent and COMFORTABLE ones (for my feet) that I have liked so far are Woodland ankle length boots. A bit pricey - but are good enough and are VERY comfortable!
Also, is a pure wool overcoat a must? Or can I be okay with a cotton-wool mix material (bought one already - now want to know if it was the right decision??)? This with a layer of thermals and a sweater beneath, and paired with a pair of jeans and leg warmers - should it suffice?
Should we buy overcoats/boots keeping in mind that it might rain anytime? Or should we just carry umbrellas for that sort of thing happening?
I know all these questions sound funny, but I am going through hell having to go shopping everyday and not finding something "suitable" for myself. What is suitable is what I am still trying to figure out though, Your suggestions could help make my day! Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples to Pompeii
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 4 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 5 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 6 Parking in Italy
- 7 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 8 sim card
- 9 Plan Italy trip
- 10 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 11 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 12 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 13 apartments florence
- 14 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 15 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 16 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 17 Florence, Italy
- 18 Italy trains question
- 19 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 20 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 21 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 22 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 23 FCO connection time
- 24 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 25 Slovania & Croatia