My fiance and I have planned a honeymoon trip for Paris, Venice, Rome (in that order) in Feb'13 starting 10th Feb. From as much as we've read and googled, we have found out Paris would be the coldest of them all (avg temp about 4 degrees C). We are currently shopping for our trip - and I just cant understand how much is enough! Baggage limit is obviously there to 20 KGs
Are leather boots a must? They are pretty costly for whatever little variety we have available here in India. Also, the only decent and COMFORTABLE ones (for my feet) that I have liked so far are Woodland ankle length boots. A bit pricey - but are good enough and are VERY comfortable!
Also, is a pure wool overcoat a must? Or can I be okay with a cotton-wool mix material (bought one already - now want to know if it was the right decision??)? This with a layer of thermals and a sweater beneath, and paired with a pair of jeans and leg warmers - should it suffice?
Should we buy overcoats/boots keeping in mind that it might rain anytime? Or should we just carry umbrellas for that sort of thing happening?
I know all these questions sound funny, but I am going through hell having to go shopping everyday and not finding something "suitable" for myself. What is suitable is what I am still trying to figure out though, Your suggestions could help make my day! Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Zurich to Milan trip
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 5 Electrical Power Conversion
- 6 italy Cinque Terre
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Bruges
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 16 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 17 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 18 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 19 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 20 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 Driving through Paris