This summer I'm going on a student trip to Scotland. We will be staying with host families for one week, who live in the Prestwick. I have never met them before so I have no idea what they would want - I was told to bring them something from my local area (I live in the Northern part of the US - Wisconsin) like food. Is that a good idea or would it better to bring them something else? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
What to Give to Host Family
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 4 Azores
- 5 tulips in the Netherland
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 12 Air pollution in Paris
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Dublin to Armagh?
- 15 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 16 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 17 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 18 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 19 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 22 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?