This summer I'm going on a student trip to Scotland. We will be staying with host families for one week, who live in the Prestwick. I have never met them before so I have no idea what they would want - I was told to bring them something from my local area (I live in the Northern part of the US - Wisconsin) like food. Is that a good idea or would it better to bring them something else? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
What to Give to Host Family
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 What to wear
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 19 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 german rail ticket question
- 22 Tipping in Greece
- 23 Fashion for larger man?
- 24 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving