This summer I'm going on a student trip to Scotland. We will be staying with host families for one week, who live in the Prestwick. I have never met them before so I have no idea what they would want - I was told to bring them something from my local area (I live in the Northern part of the US - Wisconsin) like food. Is that a good idea or would it better to bring them something else? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
What to Give to Host Family
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 5 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 itinerary help
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Not hot in Europe in July?