My parents are in their mid 70's and going to London for the first time. They will be there for 8 days in March. They are staying close to the Tower of London. Tower Bridge and River Thames and Tower Hill Underground Station are only a short walk leading to all other parts of London. They have never been to London, are in good health but have typical limitations at their age, mainly walking for long periods. Would love any tips for local delicious places to eat, tips on "getting around" and any day trip thoughts?! Thank you so much
What to do,see,eat in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch
- 2 Venice - things to do?
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Rome to Positano
- 5 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 6 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 7 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 8 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 9 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 12 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 13 help and advice
- 14 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 15 Is it a bad time to go?
- 16 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 17 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 18 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 19 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 20 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 21 Greek Island honeymoon
- 22 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 23 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Croatian Itenerary Help