We're going to be in Bologna for 5 days, our hotel being in the historic area. We need a car before and after our stay there. What can we do with our car? Is there a public parking area where we can leave it?
What to do with our car in Bologna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Italy Countryside
- 3 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 6 French Basque region
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 11 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 14 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 15 biking tours in Italy?
- 16 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 18 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 19 VISA question
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 22 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 France,Spain,Italy