We will have one day in port in Vigo at the end of April. I have looked over the ship excursions and nothing offered looks interesting. Can anyone offer suggestions for a possible day trip? We will be going to Santiago the next day out of La Coruna. Train would be preferable to taxi and rental car is not an option. We are a group of 4 older adults, love looking at architecture and shopping, we will be seeing plenty of museums in other locations so looking more for atmosphere than culture, lots of walking is fine.Thanks!
What to do with one day in Vigo,Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 12 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 13 London hotel
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 18 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 21 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 Paris in April?
- 24 Prague - Tram #22
- 25 car rental companies Italy