We will have one day in port in Vigo at the end of April. I have looked over the ship excursions and nothing offered looks interesting. Can anyone offer suggestions for a possible day trip? We will be going to Santiago the next day out of La Coruna. Train would be preferable to taxi and rental car is not an option. We are a group of 4 older adults, love looking at architecture and shopping, we will be seeing plenty of museums in other locations so looking more for atmosphere than culture, lots of walking is fine.Thanks!
What to do with one day in Vigo,Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belfast to Scotland help
- 2 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 3 France, Italy and Greec
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 20 days in Germany
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 12 Naxos in May
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 15 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 help regarding removal firm in london
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?