We will have one day in port in Vigo at the end of April. I have looked over the ship excursions and nothing offered looks interesting. Can anyone offer suggestions for a possible day trip? We will be going to Santiago the next day out of La Coruna. Train would be preferable to taxi and rental car is not an option. We are a group of 4 older adults, love looking at architecture and shopping, we will be seeing plenty of museums in other locations so looking more for atmosphere than culture, lots of walking is fine.Thanks!
What to do with one day in Vigo,Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 Istanbul hotels
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Albania for Beginners
- 10 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 15 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 21 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 25 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?