We will have one day in port in Vigo at the end of April. I have looked over the ship excursions and nothing offered looks interesting. Can anyone offer suggestions for a possible day trip? We will be going to Santiago the next day out of La Coruna. Train would be preferable to taxi and rental car is not an option. We are a group of 4 older adults, love looking at architecture and shopping, we will be seeing plenty of museums in other locations so looking more for atmosphere than culture, lots of walking is fine.Thanks!
What to do with one day in Vigo,Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 2 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 3 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 4 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 5 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 6 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 7 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 8 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 13 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 14 Porto to Lisbon
- 15 How much time in Lisbon?
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 21 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 22 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 23 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 24 St Christophers Paris
- 25 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please