My hubby and i will be on a Royal Carribean Cruise in July. We will have one full day in Split, Croatia. We are in our late 30's, we are very active. What is the best or maybe two best (if we have time) things to do while we are there? The cruise ship is only offering one excursion which I predict will be super crowded. How are the beaches, are they close to port, and are they worth seeing? Should we tour the palace and ruins? Help and thoughts are appreciated.
What to do with one day in Split, Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 5 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 6 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 7 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 8 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 11 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 12 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 13 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 16 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 17 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 18 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 19 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 20 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 21 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 22 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 23 December honeymoon in Europe
- 24 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 25 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls