My hubby and i will be on a Royal Carribean Cruise in July. We will have one full day in Split, Croatia. We are in our late 30's, we are very active. What is the best or maybe two best (if we have time) things to do while we are there? The cruise ship is only offering one excursion which I predict will be super crowded. How are the beaches, are they close to port, and are they worth seeing? Should we tour the palace and ruins? Help and thoughts are appreciated.
What to do with one day in Split, Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 7 Paris and where else?
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 11 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 12 Eleanor's Pages
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 17 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 18 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 19 Internet or travel agent?
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 22 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 23 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 24 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience