My hubby and i will be on a Royal Carribean Cruise in July. We will have one full day in Split, Croatia. We are in our late 30's, we are very active. What is the best or maybe two best (if we have time) things to do while we are there? The cruise ship is only offering one excursion which I predict will be super crowded. How are the beaches, are they close to port, and are they worth seeing? Should we tour the palace and ruins? Help and thoughts are appreciated.
What to do with one day in Split, Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 3 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 4 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 5 destination wedding
- 6 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 9 10 Hours in Brussels
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 Italy
- 15 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 16 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 19 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 22 5am arrival in Dublin
- 23 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 24 Ste Remy France
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please