My hubby and i will be on a Royal Carribean Cruise in July. We will have one full day in Split, Croatia. We are in our late 30's, we are very active. What is the best or maybe two best (if we have time) things to do while we are there? The cruise ship is only offering one excursion which I predict will be super crowded. How are the beaches, are they close to port, and are they worth seeing? Should we tour the palace and ruins? Help and thoughts are appreciated.
What to do with one day in Split, Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 5 Italian cooking classes
- 6 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 7 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 8 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 9 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 London visit
- 12 Questions for my German friends
- 13 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour