My husband, 6 year old daughter and I will be visiting London for the first time. Our flight will arrive at Heathrow this Saturday (June 25th) at around 10:40 am, but we are not able to check in to our rental apartment until 2:30pm. (Note that the apartment is located in Bayswater, right above Hyde Park.) As recommended here, I'm considering hiring Just Airports to take us from Heathrow to London.
I am guessing we'll probably get to London before 1:00pm and it would be nice if we could have lunch and walk around while we wait to check in to the apartment. Question is - what should we do with our luggage while we wait? I understand we can leave our luggage at Paddington Station. Should we hire a car from Just Airports, have them drop us off at Paddington Station and leave our luggage there while we explore for an hour or two? ...then perhaps take a cab from Paddington Station to our apartment?
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노←온라인바카라
- 2 라이브바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라추천☜라이브바카라
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 5 38 Days in Paris
- 6 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 What tips can you give about packing?
- 20 Beaune France
- 21 Scotland Trip Report
- 22 Madrid airport question
- 23 Kayaking in Avignon
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Murren to Prague
What to do with luggage while we wait to check in to apartment in London