My parents, boyfriend and I are planning to take an overnight ferry to Split, and then spend about 5 days in Croatia and/or Slovenia. I am looking for feedback on the top spots to visit in Croatia / Slovenia, as well as any info on what the weather is like around that time of year. The two spots I am most interested in visiting are the Plitvice NP and Lake Bled, but only if the weather will be pleasant enough to spend all day outside hiking. If it will be too cold for those places, we would probably prefer to spend the time on the coast and further south. Any info would be helpful! We unfortunately don't have enough time to go further south than Split, so please limit recommendations to locations north of there (we are aware that this means missing out on Dubrovnik! but we don't want to "do too much"). Thanks!!
What to do with 5 days in Croatia/Slovenia?
- 1 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 2 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 3 RHK's heading to Europe
- 4 Backpacking through Europe
- 5 Planning my trip to Italy
- 6 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 7 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 10 Driving in Genoa
- 11 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 12 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 13 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Istanbul Hotels
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 20 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 24 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 25 East coast trains