My parents, boyfriend and I are planning to take an overnight ferry to Split, and then spend about 5 days in Croatia and/or Slovenia. I am looking for feedback on the top spots to visit in Croatia / Slovenia, as well as any info on what the weather is like around that time of year. The two spots I am most interested in visiting are the Plitvice NP and Lake Bled, but only if the weather will be pleasant enough to spend all day outside hiking. If it will be too cold for those places, we would probably prefer to spend the time on the coast and further south. Any info would be helpful! We unfortunately don't have enough time to go further south than Split, so please limit recommendations to locations north of there (we are aware that this means missing out on Dubrovnik! but we don't want to "do too much"). Thanks!!
What to do with 5 days in Croatia/Slovenia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London
- 2 Spain. malaga to granada
- 3 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 4 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 5 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 6 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 7 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 10 Trip to Italy
- 11 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 12 London Food Tour
- 13 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 14 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 15 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 16 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 17 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 18 Freising or Erding?
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 21 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 22 Schladming, Austria
- 23 Family trip to France with kids
- 24 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 25 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin