My parents, boyfriend and I are planning to take an overnight ferry to Split, and then spend about 5 days in Croatia and/or Slovenia. I am looking for feedback on the top spots to visit in Croatia / Slovenia, as well as any info on what the weather is like around that time of year. The two spots I am most interested in visiting are the Plitvice NP and Lake Bled, but only if the weather will be pleasant enough to spend all day outside hiking. If it will be too cold for those places, we would probably prefer to spend the time on the coast and further south. Any info would be helpful! We unfortunately don't have enough time to go further south than Split, so please limit recommendations to locations north of there (we are aware that this means missing out on Dubrovnik! but we don't want to "do too much"). Thanks!!
What to do with 5 days in Croatia/Slovenia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 2 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 6 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 7 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Snowboarding in Poland
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 21 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 22 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 23 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 24 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 25 Paris Restaurants in the 7th