My parents, boyfriend and I are planning to take an overnight ferry to Split, and then spend about 5 days in Croatia and/or Slovenia. I am looking for feedback on the top spots to visit in Croatia / Slovenia, as well as any info on what the weather is like around that time of year. The two spots I am most interested in visiting are the Plitvice NP and Lake Bled, but only if the weather will be pleasant enough to spend all day outside hiking. If it will be too cold for those places, we would probably prefer to spend the time on the coast and further south. Any info would be helpful! We unfortunately don't have enough time to go further south than Split, so please limit recommendations to locations north of there (we are aware that this means missing out on Dubrovnik! but we don't want to "do too much"). Thanks!!
What to do with 5 days in Croatia/Slovenia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days to Explore Europe
- 2 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 3 plug adapters ITALY
- 4 How much luggage?????
- 5 Transfer Milan airport
- 6 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 7 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 8 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 9 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 10 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 11 Paris in black and white
- 12 London for Free
- 13 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 14 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 15 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 16 Day Trips from Nice
- 17 Help with France itinerary
- 18 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 19 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 20 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 21 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 24 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 25 How do you organize yourself on vacation?