Hello! We are currently in Interlaken and the forecasts looks terrible for tomorrow and its raining now. So strange bc it was a beautiful day! We just wore tshirts and no jackets. We r disappointed because we wanted to go to jungfreau tomorrow, but now won't if the weather isn't better. Interlaken is so small, so we want to go somewhere else. We have the Swiss Pass so can leave for the day. Any suggestions on where to go and what to do? Thank you!
What to do when there is bad weather in Interlaken
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold Churches
- 2 Is Venice really dirty?
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 14 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 15 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 16 Italy and Croatia
- 17 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Five nights in Extremadura
- 20 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 23 trip to norway
- 24 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two